Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 29th.

Sniper Hunt
    Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Double Assault
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    yeah lads today was a savage day loads of new faces i feel sorry for the winner of lastman standing today anyway nice one lads ..viper squad all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

was not there for long but had a great time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sgt. Sharg

joeyf wrote: »
    yeah lads today was a savage day loads of new faces i feel sorry for the winner of lastman standing today anyway nice one lads ..viper squad all the way
    i fell sorry for myself aswell i was so confused should be back next week and this time i know to run and does the free day come with food????

Every two weeks
    Sgt. Sharg wrote: »
    i fell sorry for myself aswell i was so confused should be back next week and this time i know to run and does the free day come with food????

Sorry mate no food included, sure it's only a fiver for the grub anyway!:cool:

Well we did count and you stayed there with a dumb look on your face:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Every two weeks
    RECON WAS HERE

Every two weeks
    Gatling wrote: »
    RECON WAS HERE

I suppose you'd better bring your squad down and get used to the site before we hand you your ass back:p:p:p:p:p

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    bren im not sure if mark is on boards but will you ask him if i give him my sniper rifle on wed night for spraying does he have the spray paint or do i have to get it .......nice one p.s (viper squad) will one day rule the world...but of coarse

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man, All work and no play make Colin a dull man.

Had a big happy head on me for days after last wendsays games, will see you there again next wensday!

gimme PM for lifts from D. 9 ish area for Wensday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Every two weeks
    I was at the site on Saturday and I was very impressed.

First of all the organisation was brilliant. each game was planned with time inbetween each to reload. The best part about the organisation was recieving the food:p

The site itself was very dense with one clear opening, the orchard. At times you can be just a couple of feet away from an enemy and not even know it!
    Dead queit erupts into itense fighting out of nowhere!

I'll definatly be back again, shooting last man is fun:D

James

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

Kris_A.T.F.

Had some great games there today again :D
    Looking forward to seeing the pics and vids from today .......

Thanks lads..... we will be back nxt week...

Kris..

Every two weeks
    Holy crap:eek::eek::eek:
    What a day's skirmishing that was had by all today, it had everything rain,sun,action and fun:D:D

6Mill Hill did not get conquered today!
    Team red won the True CTF, 6 to 4
    Joey won the Last Man Standing
    Dave got the Firing Squad for Crimes against Airsoft :eek::eek::eek:

So a big THANK YOU to everybody for making this one of the best days on the site;), I know the numbers attending where big but I think the games where even bigger!

Bren.

P.S. Photo's and vid's to come soon.

Every two weeks
    bren im not sure if mark is on boards but will you ask him if i give him my sniper rifle on wed night for spraying does he have the spray paint or do i have to get it .......nice one p.s (viper squad) will one day rule the world...but of coarse

10-4, he's already got the paint:D

Every two weeks
    Some photo's of todays events here

More to come:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks

Ye no probs Joey. I,ll have it ready for ye for Friday night. i have all the paint.

Marko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Love that photos. Btw very good day yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Every two weeks
    First time at Fingal on Sunday,very different to what i was used to.Enjoyed the half day we did.
    B.T.W. we were the A.T.S. lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    davidd24 wrote: »
    First time at Fingal on Sunday,very different to what i was used to.Enjoyed the half day we did.
    B.T.W. we were the A.T.S. lads.

So you must be all set for Wednesday Night

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Every two weeks
    So you must be all set for Wednesday Night

Dont think I'll make it Wedbesday night mate I work in Crumlin,but Im very tempted never done a night game or evening game.

Every two weeks
    Games to be played Wednesday evening the 2nd of July.

Double Assault
    Warhead
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 7pm, €15 to play... see you guys there.

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Every two weeks
    did you get that pm?

Every two weeks
    seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    did you get that pm?

Yes I did Seamus, thanks for that;) I'll be responding to it this evening is ok with you?

Bren

Every two weeks
    davidd24 wrote: »
    Dont think I'll make it Wedbesday night mate I work in Crumlin,but Im very tempted never done a night game or evening game.

The Orchard is a lot different in the evening it , It has a Light side ,It has a Dark side.

It Becomes A Twilight Zone

Every two weeks
    10-4, he's already got the paint:D

I hope he has plenty of paint, I have four for him to work on.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

Every two weeks
    Great teamwork and gameplay there yesterday. Enjoyed every minute of it. The organisation is excellent. Thanks again to the marshals and everybody participating yesterday. Special thanks to the guys from ATF who gave us a tour around the place before the matches. I'd say andros and me will be definetly back.The bullets don't hurt as much as the look on the credit card statement the following day after the wife went on a shopping spree.....:eek:

P.S:Thanks for the pictures (my wife says I look like a dope, but then she doesn't know anything about Airsoft :D).

Every two weeks
    Ironbar wrote: »
    Great teamwork and gameplay there yesterday. Enjoyed every minute of it. The organisation is excellent. Thanks again to the marshals and everybody participating yesterday. Special thanks to the guys from ATF who gave us a tour around the place before the matches. I'd say andros and me will be definetly back.The bullets don't hurt as much as the look on the credit card statement the following day after the wife went on a shopping spree.....:eek:

P.S:Thanks for the pictures (my wife says I look like a dope, but then she doesn't know anything about Airsoft :D).

Tip of the day: Bring the credit cards with you next time:D:D.

You guys are welcome back anytime, there is more photo's to come later today. I'm sure your in a few more;).

Bren

Every two weeks
    Ironbar wrote: »

I did'nt get into a photo, DOPEY!!! or OTHERWISE !!! So are'nt you LUCKY???

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    We had a blast as always big thanks to the lads in fingal airsoft ,thanks to everyone who turned up some great games :D:D

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    so whos coming on sunday the 13th

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Well I found my smilies they were'nt lost , I had them switched off.:p:p:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement