Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Geepers Creepers Guys. We've been working on some great games and special missions!! it will be great to see some of these orders being carried out. SIR YES SIR!! Cant Wait!!

Marko.:D

Looking good Mark,
    I can't wait to get out and play... night fighting at it best:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    vtec wrote: »
    not too sure if i'll be gaming this weekend but i might be making a HRTA then to Fingal trip with a bit if luck., :)

look forward to gaming with yas lads.,

The site looks great from the pics too., :)

About time too Richie:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look forward to having you on our site;)

Bren

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

About time too Richie:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look forward to having you on our site;)

Bren

lol., cant wait, ive no idea where the place it so i was putting off braving it, but the team will make an appearance soon., :)

Every two weeks
    lol., cant wait, ive no idea where the place it so i was putting off braving it, but the team will make an appearance soon., :)

icon12.gifDirections that Kdouglas provided
    It's stamullin on the signposts?

I posted the google maps link above, but here's my own directions in words:

Heading north up the M1, take the Julianstown exit.

Up the top of the off-ramp you'll see a hotel, turn right here, go across the bridge above the m1.
    Continue straight.
    A few hundred metres down this road, there is a left turn which brings you up and across another bridge, this bridge goes across the road you were just on (N1)
    Coming across this bridge, you'll come to a Stop sign with a sign in front of you pointing to a pub which I cant remember the name of right now! (It's a fairly large brown sign directly in front of you)
    Follow the sign (right turn)
    Continue straight until you see the pub coming up on your right hand side, turn right at the road just beside the pub.
    Continue straight a couple hundred metres down this road until you see a right turn signposted stamullen. Take this right turn.

Continue straight for a few minutes, you'll pass a fairly new development of shops on your left hand side with apartments above them, just past this you'll see whyte's pub on your right hand side, the entrance to the site is the grey metal gate directly opposite the pub.

The car park has been cleared now so we are just waiting on the gravel to be laid, but we can still use itbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If the car park is full you'll want to continue about 50metres past the entrance and park in the car park on the left hand side beside the church.

Please be sure to keep all your airsoft equipment covered in a bag while carrying it from the car to the site entrance.(Car park now in place on site)

Thanks to Kdouglas for these directions, I reposted them so you don't have to go over the whole thread to find them.

No excuses now Richie:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bren.

No excuses now Richie:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bren.

lol., i'll get there sooner or later., ya should get GPS co-ords up actually, makes things nice and easy., :)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    lol., i'll get there sooner or later., ya should get GPS co-ords up actually, makes things nice and easy., :)

Our GPS coordinates are: N 53 37.632 W 6 15.695.

Bren

weyhay!
    thats what im talkin bout...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Best of luck tonight lads, going mad I'm missing it. I presume it's business as usual on Sunday?

Rob

Every two weeks
    Best of luck tonight lads, going mad I'm missing it. I presume it's business as usual on Sunday?

Rob

Thanks Rob,
    Business as usual this weekend:D:D:D people can still drop in on Saturday for a game and Sunday is all ways busy:D:D.

Bren

P.S. For those who are coming tonight please be on site before 8:30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Guess what Bren, I'll be there tonight. Can't wait, it's gonna be mad. Brought all me camping gear. Wait until yez all see what's in the middle of the orchard lads, yez will be like :eek:

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    j0ey2069 wrote: »
    Guess what Bren, I'll be there tonight. Can't wait, it's gonna be mad. Brought all me camping gear. Wait until yez all see what's in the middle of the orchard lads, yez will be like :eek:

I knew you'd make it:P:P:P:P, you'll be doing the ironing for next two months at home:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Every two weeks
    Wait until yez all see what's in the middle of the orchard lads, yez will be like :eek:

a tiger tank disguised as a hay stack maybe?? (was watching band of brothers last night :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    will the suprise be ther for the whole weekend i'm thinkin of dropping by on sunday!! or maybe the sunday after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    will the suprise be ther for the whole weekend i'm thinkin of dropping by on sunday!! or maybe the sunday after

It will it is semi-Permanent,:confused::confused::confused:If you know what I mean!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Every two weeks
    yep i get ya

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

Every two weeks
    If the car park is full you'll want to continue about 50metres past the entrance and park in the car park on the left hand side beside the church.

Please be sure to keep all your airsoft equipment covered in a bag while carrying it from the car to the site entrance.(Car park now in place on site)
    Bren.

I would recommend to use the car park. I parked the car in front of the pub on the opposite side of the Airsoft site last sunday. After I was stripped half naked I realised there were people sitting behind the darkened window.....got a smile of a girl pushing a pram though....maybe she's seen my gun......:D

Every two weeks
    Operation: Lights Out!

Full steam ahead..... Games start at 9pm;)
    There is some rain forecast for tonight so make sure your bring some dry clothes to change into after the games, bring some snacks for during the games to keep your strength up ohh and don't forget to bring some beer for after the games:D:D:D I'll have a Bud!

I can't wait because we have some nice games lined up, roll on the night!

Bren

Every two weeks
    i wish i was going tonight!!!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    sorry i cant make it tonight lads but ill be down as early as possible in the morning xxx:P

Every two weeks
    joeyf wrote: »
    sorry i cant make it tonight lads but ill be down as early as possible in the morning xxx:P

Ah well:p:p

you'll miss a good night:P:P:P

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    I know i know tonight is going to be animal but the best i can do is come down tomorrow oh yeah there should be a few lituanian:confused: gentlemen joining you tomorrow i told them to keep there gear out of public sight:D and i gave them a map to get there hopefully they dont get lost:rolleyes:, There big into airsoft so they should know wat there at id say they will just need general rules of the types of games you have to offer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Last night was f**king savage. 6 on 6 in the pitch dark in the woods, scary f**king stuff I tell ye... But yez all just don't know what it was like cuz, YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN...

<Bren> Alpha...
    <Me> Alpha, oh sh*t, I mean Delta, DELTA...!

Every two weeks
    Last night was f**king savage. 6 on 6 in the pitch dark in the woods, scary f**king stuff I tell ye... But yez all just don't know what it was like cuz, YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN...

<Bren> Alpha...
    <Me> Alpha, oh sh*t, I mean Delta, DELTA...!

I have one word for last nights games: EPIC! :D:D:D:D

Joey you done very well last night buddy;);) taking out that mortar position in the dying seconds of the game....Legend!

Bren

Every two weeks
    This is (TED THE HEAD)

Every two weeks
    few snaps:p

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 6th.

Sniper Hunt
    Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Double Assault
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    great games last night guys, very very tense and enjoyable, totally different vibe to playing daylight games.
    Rolling missions were fantastic, longest ammount of time i've played straight through.

well done with the mortar Joey and well done on a great night everyone.

Every two weeks
    What a weekend:eek:

A big thank you to all teams that played in the Orchard over the weekend which included A.T.F., T.D.K., F.R.A.G., Viper Squad, and the rest of our regular players and some new one's, also to the new squad that joined FRAG and TDK please bring back our blue armbands :mad::mad::mad: you know who you are!

Our next night ops will take place over our Vietnam event on the 9th and 10th of August, Operation: Watch Tower.

Bren

Every two weeks
    bren here is the picture of the blue team on saturday the ones who stole the armbands if you zoom in you can see who was wearing them

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    We'll give them the benefit of doubt Joey, they can bring them back but I have to admit it does not leave a good impression:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement