Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    Had another great day today :D more new games loved the mortor game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RN COPPER

What a weekend:eek:

A big thank you to all teams that played in the Orchard over the weekend which included A.T.F., T.D.K., F.R.A.G., Viper Squad, and the rest of our regular players and some new one's, also to the new squad that joined FRAG and TDK please bring back our blue armbands :mad::mad::mad: you know who you are!

Our next night ops will take place over our Vietnam event on the 9th and 10th of August, Operation: Watch Tower.

Bren

Hey guys , i think there was a mistake in your message. we are only five who played in there on saturday,and we are wearing red armbands.and as you know this not the first time that we played there.as far as i know we return the armbands, i could guarantee that to you. i actually lost my battery in there on saturday sanyo 8.4 large .it was on the rubbish that i forgot .if you happens to see it please inform me.and please don't implicate our name next time for taking the armbands if you are not sure who took them. we have a reputation in this airsoft world.if you remember galway we were there.taking armbands is not our cup of tea.

RN COPPER (TDK)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    RN COPPER wrote: »
    Hey guys , i think there was a mistake in your message. we are only five who played in there on saturday,and we are wearing red armbands.and as you know this not the first time that we played there.as far as i know we return the armbands, i could guarantee that to you. i actually lost my battery in there on saturday sanyo 8.4 large .it was on the rubbish that i forgot .if you happens to see it please inform me.and please don't implicate our name next time for taking the armbands if you are not sure who took them. we have a reputation in this airsoft world.if you remember galway we were there.taking armbands is not our cup of tea.

RN COPPER (TDK)

Yes you left your battery we have it there for you, I did not say it was TDK.
    I said it was the new group that came to play on the day that were wearing Blue armbands
    (also to the new squad that joined FRAG and TDK please bring back our blue armbands mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif you know who you are!)

Sorry for the misunderstanding;)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 -dazzer-

Every two weeks
    hahahahaha darren here that fireing squd i got ouch haha:D:D:D gr8 day yesterday army of 2 me and ryan in the river 5...4...3.. i dnt tink il ever say them numbers down there ever again hahah:p

Every two weeks
    -dazzer- wrote: »
    hahahahaha darren here that fireing squd i got ouch haha:D:D:D gr8 day yesterday army of 2 me and ryan in the river 5...4...3.. i dnt tink il ever say them numbers down there ever again hahah:p

:D:D:D:D:D
    Fair play to you Darren, you took it well...like a man;) I'd say that river was freezing:eek::eek::eek: So don't do the count down on last man standing again;);)

• Advertisement

Yes you left your battery we have it there for you, I did not say it was TDK.
    I said it was the new group that came to play on the day that were wearing Blue armbands

Sorry for the misunderstanding;)

Bren

we all made mistake anyway, after all we're only human thanks for keeping
    my battery safe. see you again over the weekends.

TDK

Every two weeks
    we all made mistake anyway, after all we're only human thanks for keeping
    my battery safe. see you again over the weekends.

TDK

See you guys soon, I hope;);)

And if you can get one of the guys from the other squad to pm me that would be great also;);)

Bren

See you guys soon, I hope;);)

And if you can get one of the guys from the other squad to pm me that would be great also;);)

Bren

Sorry Bren, i don't really know them.

Every two weeks
    Do you know their team name?

Every two weeks
    For all those people who will not be attending the Gathering this weekend coming,
    Come down and try our site this coming Saturday and sign in for a full day and you will get 3000 bb's free,Yes that's right FREE,Zip,Nada,Nothing,0 ... that's saving you some money and you get to play some really good games.

* You must pay for a full day in order to receive your free BB's *

Bren

• Advertisement

Do you know their team name?

no clue,as far i know they're only new. sorry about that Bren.

Every two weeks
    no clue,as far i know they're only new. sorry about that Bren.

No worries mate;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    how come your going to be giving away all these free bbs bren:confused:

Every two weeks
    joeyf wrote: »
    how come your going to be giving away all these free bbs bren:confused:

Just giving something back to the community Joey:), we will absorb the cost and you the player gets a day's skirmish at a lower cost :D:D:D

I can charge you for your BB's if you want Joey:p

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    i'm going i think is the thing from lights out still in the orchard

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    i'm going i think is the thing from lights out still in the orchard

Yeah it's now a permanent feature:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    no no bren id rather you gave them too me for free thanks:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    Im looking to organize an annual celebration. just a night out for the whole squad that we could do every year "Viper Day" What do you guys think? We could all hit the Orchard in the day and the pub later maybe??

Marko.:D

Every two weeks
    why has my message got Font=calbri all over it??????:confused::confused:

Every two weeks
    why has my message got Font=calbri all over it??????:confused::confused:

Not sure??? Just edit it, and make sure to preview the post first:)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    STUPID COMPUTERS!!!!:mad:

Every two weeks
    STUPID COMPUTERS!!!!:mad:

Stupid people using computers:P:P:P:P:D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played Wednesday evening the 9th of July.

Double Assault
    Mortar Attack
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 7pm, €15 to play... see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    Stupid people using computers:P:P:P:P:D

Big Meanie!:cool:

Every two weeks
    Im looking to organize an annual celebration. just a night out for the whole squad that we could do every year "Viper Day" What do you guys think? We could all hit the Orchard in the day and the pub later maybe??Marko.:D

Thats Better:D

Marko.

Every two weeks
    Also, we have a few people moving up ranks in the squad so a good reason to celebrate too.

Marko.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Once a month
    Hi
    Is there a game this Saturday?
    What time do we need to be there?
    Is there food at the site?
    How much for a full day?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Boroimhe

Hows the men?

Is it going well down there, the rest of the team and myself should be going down in the next one or two weeks. Sorry we havn't been there yet but sure you know why.

Got some good news on that front by the way. I'll tell you in person though,I don't want to seem like i'm trying to steal your post.

So.. how much for a full Saturday and what time do you close on the Wednesday?

Oh, where is it?

Every two weeks
    Is there a game this Saturday? Yes.
    What time do we need to be there? Gates open at 10am.
    Is there food at the site? You can order food when you sign in, menu on our website.
    How much for a full day? €25
    Thanks No problem:D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Boroimhe wrote: »
    Hows the men?

Is it going well down there, the rest of the team and myself should be going down in the next one or two weeks. Sorry we havn't been there yet but sure you know why.

Got some good news on that front by the way. I'll tell you in person though,I don't want to seem like i'm trying to steal your post.

So.. how much for a full Saturday and what time do you close on the Wednesday?

Oh, where is it?

Great news lads, well done;) looking forward to that conversation:).
    25 for the full day Sat/Sun 10 to 5:30/6pm
    Wednesday 7pm untill dark and beyond, depending on numbers and how much fun your having:D:D

We have a mega squad battle taking place on Sunday the 27th against A.T.F. & Ghost Recon so it would be great if you guys can make it down as well!

Bren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement