Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sunseearay

Every two weeks
    Nice pics m8 ;)
    Andy's bro here,tis me in the second pic from the top.
    Great laugh today guys! my legs are in Bits though from trying to get away from the firing squad at the end haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    yeah man it was an animal day you held you own in the last 2 games iv got 2 videos of the last games i cant post them on boards for some reason but if you go to youtube and search (Fingal Airsoft last man standing) you can see it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    joeyf wrote: »
    yeah man it was an animal day you held you own in the last 2 games iv got 2 videos of the last games i cant post them on boards for some reason but if you go to youtube and search (Fingal Airsoft last man standing) you can see it:P

Can't find it:(

Found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0SGVkH9_FM sound seems out of sync but looks good:)

Every two weeks
    Im experiencing some technical difficulties at the min iv uploaded the video but i cant seem to put it up for public view :confused: any ideas

Every two weeks
    Sunseearay wrote: »
    Nice pics m8 ;)
    Andy's bro here,tis me in the second pic from the top.
    Great laugh today guys! my legs are in Bits though from trying to get away from the firing squad at the end haha!

You played well today mate;) that bit when you and Gary shot each other on the hand was funny as hell:D:D:D:D:D

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Im experiencing some technical difficulties at the min iv uploaded the video but i cant seem to put it up for public view :confused: any ideas

It's there now Joey;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sunseearay

Every two weeks
    Nice one! ill check it out m8 cheers.
    Andy's heading back up tomorrow I think.
    Unfortunately im in work tomorrow so
    see you guys up there again soon.
    Untill then, take it easy.

Every two weeks
    Ok if anyone wants to see a video of todays last man standing go to youtube and type (Fingal Airsoft last man standing) The sound is a little bit faster the the picture i dont know why but ENJOY:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 13th.

Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Double Assault
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    Ok if anyone wants to see a video of todays last man standing go to youtube and type (Fingal Airsoft last man standing) The sound is a little bit faster the the picture i dont know why but ENJOY:D:D:D

You said you had 2 videos? Where is the other 1 mate;)

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    You said you had 2 videos? Where is the other 1 mate;)

Bren

its in the works it should be there soon with the same name but with (2) at the end:)

Every two weeks
    Lads iv put another video on youtube titled (Fingal Airsoft Tribute) Check it out:D:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    Lads iv put another video on youtube titled (Fingal Airsoft Tribute) Check it out:D:D:D:D

That just rocks:eek::eek::eek:

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

Great games there today. first time there and i've found a few good sniping spots

Every two weeks
    Great games today and not a drop of rain:D, loads of new faces today:).

Thanks to everybody who came and made it a very good days skirmishing, Contractors,Vipers and everybody else:D:D:D:D

Bren.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

thanks lads for great day,well worth the trip from bray,we were very impressed with the site and the games were outstanding,very well organised and great fun:D.we all had a good time..will definately be back.
    cheers ...steve

Every two weeks
    Lads check out youtube and search for (FINGAL AIRSOFT TRIBUTE) [/B][/I][/U]:D:D:D:D and let me know what you think

Every two weeks
    Ok now that the Gathering is out of the way (I heard it was great);), get ready for our Vietnam event happening on the 9th and 10th of August which will include night ops (5 hour rolling objective based missions;)) with plenty of surprises:eek::eek::eek:

Those of you who have been to our site know we pay attention to the fine details of the game play:):);) so standby for more Intel later this week and all will be revealed.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

well finally got out to 'the woods ' (no wolf to be found !!!) had a great day thanks to all ,will game there again !!

David
    The Contractors

ps next time we'll have more S.A.W. ........ landmine ........ may bring WMD's

Every two weeks
    wats up bren heard today was animal im sorry i missed it anyway wat did you think of my fingal airsoft tribute video

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    wats up bren heard today was animal im sorry i missed it anyway wat did you think of my fingal airsoft tribute video

Hi Joey,
    Yeah class day:D:D:D some bloody intense firefights today:eek::eek: and nice and sunny for a change:D, the tribute video is rocking buddy;);););) well done!

Bren

Every two weeks
    yeah bren aiden was tellin me about 2day said it was savage he gave me 2 videos from 2day so ill put them on youtube ill let you know when there up

Every two weeks
    yeah bren aiden was tellin me about 2day said it was savage he gave me 2 videos from 2day so ill put them on youtube ill let you know when there up

I'll look forward to that Joey;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

whydave wrote: »
    well finally got out to 'the woods ' (no wolf to be found !!!) had a great day thanks to all ,will game there again !!

David
    The Contractors

ps next time we'll have more S.A.W. ........ landmine ........ may bring WMD's

by WMD do you mean Wild Mad Dogs or the Wife Made Dinners
    although i'd take my chances with the Dogs

Every two weeks
    by WMD do you mean Wild Mad Dogs or the Wife Made Dinners
    although i'd take my chances with the Dogs

LMAO:D:D:D... cunny funt!

we will see

any pic's from today ?
    Did i look goood !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Once a month
    :DHi Guys

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day on Saturday. My 1st day at The Orchard and I will be back for more.
    Good games and a good bunch of airsofters.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Alrite lads,had a great day today.......as always!!:D:D The games were deadly and there was sum serious battles goin on.:eek::eek: Fair play to the bhoys from Bray for comin out and The Contractors too......

Aido
    VIPER SQUAD

P.s. Bring all the S.A.W. you want......we'll still hand your ass back to you on a plate! :D:D :D:D

• Advertisement

sounds like a challenge !!!!
    will talk to Glenn (team capt.)
    this Plate you talk of, is it gold ? i look good on gold !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement