Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    sounds the biz dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    last night was pretty good, there as a lot of good players and my new laser works a treat the red team will tell you that and a new member joined the viper squad:D and he is defo viper material

Viper squad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    joeyf wrote: »
    last night was pretty good, there as a lot of good players and my new laser works a treat the red team will tell you that and a new member joined the viper squad:D and he is defo viper material

Viper squad

You and your laser:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I've a nice medal on my face now Joey:(:(
    Firing squad for you buddy:p:p:p:p

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    You and your laser:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I've a nice medal on my face now Joey:(:(
    Firing squad for you buddy:p:p:p:p

Bren

yeah sorry about the face bren:(:(:( you should were a full face mask when playing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    The 27th is a MEGA 3 way squad battle:eek::eek::eek:
    Games include:
    Timed 6Mill Hill (each squad has to hold the hill against the other 2 attacking squads)
    True C.T.F. (18 flags)
    Last Team Standing
    Mortar Attack

More game modes to be confirmed:D

Bren.

Now I'm gonna have to go. I think I'll try my new DIY ghille....

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Incoming Intel........

Operation: Watch Tower......The Nam Experience!
    On July 30, 1968 Naval Assault Flotilla One unloaded second brigade Soldiers into the area. Less than half an hour after they disembarked one U.S. Commander discovered a cache featuring assorted enemy firearms, medical supplies, and documents "… you name it and it was there," said one infantry platoon leader. It got so bad that the men didn’t want to find any more because it meant they had to carry it back to the boats,"

And that was the way it was for the entire 10 day operation, contact with enemy was frequent. One enemy cache after another. One large body count after another, and incredibly, not one U.S. soldier was killed.
    Until the last night of operations .... when it all went terribly wrong.
    Day 9,

The Last night of the operation.

The Battle for the caches in U- MINH centers on a large mission in which the Americans deploy 3,000 men to raze the famous U-minh forest, a thick maze of jungle where there are suspected large enemy weapons stores.
    The mission for the Americans is to destroy or capture these caches....for the Vietnamese, repel the invading forces by any means necessary.

More Intel to follow.

Bren

Every two weeks
    WATCH_03.jpg

Event details.

Operation: Watch Tower
    The Nam Experience!
    This event is a night operations event combining Airsoft with a Vietnam timeline.
    Things to bring with you!

What you must have to play

• Camping gear
    • Food/Water (bring snacks for the night games)
    • Vietnam Uniform If you can’t manage to get these in the time frame come with up with something as close as you can get it!
    • Airsoft equipment (Vietnam era AEG and sidearm if possible, spare batteries, a torch* and glow stick* red for VC and green for G.I.’s, also a full face mask*)
    • Change of clothes if it gets wet.

Arrive on site Saturday evening 9th of August at 9:00pm and no later than 9:30pm for registration, briefing and to prepare for battle.
    The experience will kick off around 10:00pm and finish around 3am Sunday morning then it will be a few beers and craic around the fire if you have any energy left![/SIZE][/FONT]
    Games start on Sunday morning at 10am and finish at 6pm.
    Prices:
    Saturday night ops and all day Sunday €45.00
    Limited places for the night Ops!!
    We will provide power for charging your batteries.
    You must register for this event by emailing bookings@fingalairsoft.com or by calling into Fingal Airsoft skirmish site on any of our game days before or on August 9th.
    Please read our rules and regulations on our website and download the waiver and sign it and bring it with you.
    We hope you enjoy our night operations at Fingal Airsoft.

Bren.

Every two weeks
    I'd just like to add that this will be a milsim event:cool: with some unique and new elements not before seen in an Airsoft environment;).

Really the night game is where it's at in terms of excitement and squad tactics really come into play.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Amaizing. The best promo and preparation I've see in airsoft.
    Good luck. See you this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    Airsoft Tactical Force will be there :D:D US forces:D;):D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    'In country’ I hate the phrase.
    In country means days of tense patrolling for enemy soldiers in dark rain drenched booby trapped jungle.
    In country means risking your life in a ridiculous war of attrition against a people's army that vastly outnumber us.
    In country represents a U.S. army policy of sending young men in completely uncontrollable situations where death was always at your shoulder.
    And here I am 'in country again'...this time in the U - Minh, a dense maze of jungle, seemingly impenetrable...until now.
    We're the tip of the spear in a huge op the goal of which is to destroy the many arms caches Intel has reported are hidden in this hellhole.
    One thing's for sure, the place is crawling..We’ve found one arms cache and a lot of enemy..Body count was high, but amazingly none of ours were killed...not one.
    How long's that kinda luck gonna last....?
    In country.....maybe that’s where my grave is.

Every two weeks
    I know they're out there... sneaking into our fortress to take our weapons of freedom.
    This is my home and they don't belong here...they don't fit right and their stupid leaders should not be sending their young men to the doom that awaits them...we saw them land.
    They are many, but we are more and I know I fight for what I believe in, whereas these young frightened American boys....Fight because they are told to!
    There is nothing I can do about this except make sure that as many as possible find their graves here in the U-Minh.
    And I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Feck, I'm gonna miss this one aswell :mad: unless my brother cancels his wedding ;)

See y'all on Sunday

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Once a month
    hey, any lifts going saturday morning and anyone heading up got a spare 7cell stick battery for a loan, or for sale ??

operation watchtowers gunna be great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Every two weeks
    looking forward to Watchtower ! :D

wheres Charlie???!!? :confused::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Operation Watch Tower is going to be amazing,i cant wait for it! Gonna make up for missin out on the last night ops.
    VIPER SQUAD will be there in force.

Aido

VIPER SQUAD

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Gonna miss this aswell and it looks bloody deadly, infact anytime Ive made plans to go skirmishing the past couple of weeks something seriously crap happens to wreck my day. Mr. Bean would have better luck maken it to a skirmish.

Happy skirmishing lads and lassie's, wish I could make it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sgt. Sharg

quick question what days is fingal airsoft open besides the weekend????????

Every two weeks
    Sgt. Sharg wrote: »
    quick question what days is fingal airsoft open besides the weekend????????

Currently we are open on a Wednesday evening from 7pm until late;) some times 11pm and some times 11:30pm:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sgt. Sharg

alright thank u very much

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    fletch... wrote: »
    Gonna miss this aswell and it looks bloody deadly, infact anytime Ive made plans to go skirmishing the past couple of weeks something seriously crap happens to wreck my day. Mr. Bean would have better luck maken it to a skirmish.

Happy skirmishing lads and lassie's, wish I could make it

No worries Fletch;)

Here is a list of our upcoming events so you've got plenty of time to plan your first night skirmish:D:D:D

September 6th/7th A.T.F. special event, Operation: Black Gold
    September 20th/21st Team 8 Event
    October 31st Operation: Zombie (Horror)
    November 22nd Operation:Dukla Pass (Nam)
    December (TBA) Operation:Battle of Hurtgen Forest (WWII)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Thats a nice list of upcoming night events:D.......and with a bit of luck ill make it to all of them and get myself a Black Star for Xmas!!!:D:cool::D

VIPER SQUAD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    you should do a modern set event like operation scuddyfad or watever thats called

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    you should do a modern set event like operation scuddyfad or watever thats called

We are:D:D

Bren

Every two weeks
    Another mental day in The Orchard:D:D... Thanks to everybody who played today.... the Warhead game had the most intense skirmishing of the day:eek::eek:

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 20th.

Double Assault
    Mortar Attack
    Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.
    Please use our car park and not the one outside the pub!

Bren

Every two weeks
    Another mental day in The Orchard:D:D... Thanks to everybody who played today.... the Warhead game had the most intense skirmishing of the day:eek::eek:

Bren
    That was one intense game alright:D

Every two weeks
    We are:D:D

Bren

A.T.F/FINGAL AIRSOFT special event ,''operation Black Gold'' more info to follow watch this space

Every two weeks
    Yeah that Warhead game was insane:eek::eek::eek:.........both teams had possesion of the bomb at different times and the firefights that took place were sum of the most intense ive seen :eek::eek: Army of Two was deadly too,me and Joey kicked ass!! As always it was a great day,well organised and fair play to A.T.F. The Contractors and A.W.A.T. for showin up. Great gaming lads.....:D:D:D

Aido
    VIPER SQUAD

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Provided by www.met.ie

Sunday will be mainly dry and bright with sunny intervals and just a few well scattered light showers, these mainly in northern counties. Highest temperatures 15 to 20 Celsius, in a light to moderate northwest to west breeze.

Another nice day for a skirmish lads:D:D

Bren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement