Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

well thank you ,the winking weatherman !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Will try my best to get down 2moro Bren.....sorted out my battery too so happ dayz:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    Love the way we get weather reports n all......you're spoilin us Bren:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    Need more stars..... :D

Every two weeks
    Black Hawk Down

Players: 25 or more suggested. There are 3 teams. Bandits, Pilots & Special Forces, at a ratio of 3:1:1 (e.g. teams of 15, 5 & 5 respectively)

Starting points: Bandits start at a base central to the playing field. Pilots start in a random area fairly close to the Bandit Base but behind them. Special Forces start at an insertion point in front of the bandits (so they have to go through or around the Bandit base.

Objective: The Special Forces need to get to the Pilots, and bring them safely back to their insertion point. The Special Forces and the Pilots win if any member of the Pilots team reach the insertion point. The Bandits win by eliminating all of the Pilots. It is not necessary for them to eliminate the Special Forces.

Time Limit : This is usually a timed game with a 20-25 minute time limit for the suggested number of players. Failure to rescue the hostage within that time is a loss for the Special forces.

Regen : Can be played with Medic Rule or the One Life Rule.

Comments: A popular game that requires speed and tactics to win.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    This could be a good one.......:D.......let me know wot ppl tink!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    FOY1916 wrote: »
    Black Hawk Down

Players: 25 or more suggested. There are 3 teams. Bandits, Pilots & Special Forces, at a ratio of 3:1:1 (e.g. teams of 15, 5 & 5 respectively)

Starting points: Bandits start at a base central to the playing field. Pilots start in a random area fairly close to the Bandit Base but behind them. Special Forces start at an insertion point in front of the bandits (so they have to go through or around the Bandit base.

Objective: The Special Forces need to get to the Pilots, and bring them safely back to their insertion point. The Special Forces and the Pilots win if any member of the Pilots team reach the insertion point. The Bandits win by eliminating all of the Pilots. It is not necessary for them to eliminate the Special Forces.

Time Limit : This is usually a timed game with a 20-25 minute time limit for the suggested number of players. Failure to rescue the hostage within that time is a loss for the Special forces.

Regen : Can be played with Medic Rule or the One Life Rule.

Comments: A popular game that requires speed and tactics to win.

Game = Downed pilot... We already play this Aido:) just not in a while... but maybe tomorrow we shall!

Bren

Every two weeks
    Ah yea.......its been a while since we've played it! Actually i tink i've only ever played it once,and we rescued him too!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    lads iv put more pictures of fingal onto youtube check out (Fingal Airsoft Pictures):D:D:D

Every two weeks
    I just checked out the new slide show ye put together on Youtube......very impressed dude!!:D:D And the soundtrack works perfect too....:D

Well wot a day it was.....some great games played and it was pretty 50/50 for most of it! Only ting was Viper Squad picked up a casualty:eek::eek:.....young Sean will be out of action for a few weeks after 2day! Well fair play to ya buddy,ye took it like a man.....like a true Viper!:cool: Just get better soon dude,we need ya out there.:D:p:D

As always fair play to the A.T.F. lads,the Bray Bhoys and of course VIPER SQUAD........oh and Bren & Pete for marshalling!!:D:D

Lookin forward to Wednesday evening already,hope to see yous all there....

Aido

VIPER SQUAD

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Update on our little Viper Sean...
    In hospital at the moment and staying over night but needs an operation tonight or early morning to reset the break:(:(:(
    But he will be back in action soon enough he tells me. He also asked me to thanks all the lads who helped him in his hour of need and would like you all to sign the cast when he gets back on site;).

I think we should have a little whip around and throw some money in the hat and get him something for his bravery:)

What do you think?

Bren.

Every two weeks
    Nice one for the update Bren;).......its good to hear our fellow Viper is ok!:D And yea a whip round for him sounds like a good idea,maybe a purple heart too! :p And we should get Mark to do sum camo spray on his cast too wit all Viper Squads names on it aswell.....that would look deadly!!:D:D:D Hope his parents weren't too peed off???:confused:

Aido

Every two weeks
    Nice one for the update Bren;).......its good to hear our fellow Viper is ok!:D And yea a whip round for him sounds like a good idea,maybe a purple heart too! :p And we should get Mark to do sum camo spray on his cast too wit all Viper Squads names on it aswell.....that would look deadly!!:D:D:D Hope his parents weren't too peed off???:confused:

Aido

No they where very understanding about the whole thing, just an accident....nobody could have seen that one happening!

Purple heart is a must!;)

Thanks to all the guys who played so well today, some great skirmish's all over the site today, look forward to having you back next week, And to the lads from Bray sorry we didn't get o play Last Man Standing.. I know you where looking forward to it:(.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    What a day some great games again and some intense firefights big thanks to Viper Squad and the Bray Lads:D but like what the lads said we picked up a casualty today :(
    sean buddy everyone in Airsoft Tactical Force is thinking about you mate we hope to see you in the field soon:)
    Like a true Viper you will bounce back mate:) sounds like a plan Bren a whip around is a good idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

cheers bren and pete we another good day,also viper squad and A.T.F. great games played,fairly even over all.
    also tell young sean we are asking about him and that he wont be out of action for to long...+1 for a purple heart,and if youre doing a whip around let us know.hopefully well get out next weekend for a few games...the brother has to let rip with his desert(bling)eagle:D...cheers again lads.

steve

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    Ah yea.......its been a while since we've played it! Actually i tink i've only ever played it once,and we rescued him too!!:D:D:D

we did Aido...one of the best extractions i've ever been a part of.

Every two weeks
    we're probably gonna do a whip around for Sean weds night if that's cool with everyone attending.
    oh and 100% on the purple heart, he gets to wear that one with pride.

Every two weeks
    Sean has had the operation and I'm informed it all went well and he will be back home this evening:):)
    So it looks like we will all be shooting him again soon :D:D(joking)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    Sean has had the operation and I'm informed it all went well and he will be back home this evening:):)

Bren

Thats great news :) tell him we were asking for him :)

Every two weeks

Bren

great news! hope you're right as rain soon kiddo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Every two weeks
    looking forward to the teams game on sunday (whoever is playing !:D:p:D)
    have any more game types been confirmed?
    cheers

J

Every two weeks
    johnboyire wrote: »
    looking forward to the teams game on sunday (whoever is playing !:D:p:D)
    have any more game types been confirmed?
    cheers

J

The 27th, MEGA 3 way squad battle:eek::eek::eek:

Games include:
    Timed 6Mill Hill (each squad has to hold the hill against the other 2 attacking squads)
    True C.T.F. (18 flags)
    Last Team Standing
    Mortar Attack
    Triple Assault

Going to be EPIC:eek::eek::eek: for sure!!!

Bren

Every two weeks
    Just like to remind you guys the night ops will have limited numbers of players, so if you want to go it's on a first come first served basis:).

So get on over to the Watch Tower thread and put your name down!!

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played Wednesday evening the 23rd of July.

Double Assault
    Mortar Attack
    Warhead
    Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 7pm, €15 to play... see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    Just in from tonights games:eek::eek: and I only live ten minutes from the site:D:D:D Great games tonight lads and some new faces as well;);).

Roll on the weekend... and the big battle on Sunday:):):)

Don't forget to put your name down on the Operation: Watch Tower thread;)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Once a month
    Hi
    Is this Sundays games just for teams? or can walk ons come along?
    Thanks

Every two weeks
    Walk ons can come along this Sunday.... see you there;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    2 of us available for sunday. Also, danny may have two new guys tagging along. I'll drop you a line tonight if we need rentals. They'll get a real baptism of fire...:D

Every two weeks
    2 of us available for sunday. Also, danny may have two new guys tagging along. I'll drop you a line tonight if we need rentals. They'll get a real baptism of fire...:D

Yeah there's going to be some big battles:eek::eek: no problem if they need rentals, bring your video camera as well Simon;);)

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Every two weeks
    alright lads whats the prices for walk ons on the weekends, or is it membership only

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement