Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    do you have to have a vietnam aeg or can you use a modern 1 in operation watchtower cause all i got is a g36c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    do you have to have a vietnam aeg or can you use a modern 1 in operation watchtower cause all i got is a g36c

We would prefer you to have Vietnam era aeg daz801, to keep it as real as we can;).

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Every two weeks
    any links to the pics taken on wed night?

ive a feeling i was caught on camera falling over and i need a laugh :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    Fing youtube has severly damaged the quality again, gonna have to resolve this. For now anyways, here:
    >snip<

wats the story man are you talking about the quality of you video on youtube?

Every two weeks
    Dear Bren & Mark sorry for missing wed night its the first one iv missed and it sounds like it was a good one anyway i shall see you gents on saturday oh yea i just watched your secret weapon on you tube and im impressed very impressed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    joeyf wrote: »
    wats the story man are you talking about the quality of you video on youtube?

Yeah, I'm saving them as full 640x480 high quality files but when youtube encodes them into flash streams there is a severe loss of quality. Gonna try something, hopefully it'll at least partially solve the problem. Next clip is gonna be 300MBs though, with youtubes speeds that'll take forever :p

Every two weeks
    Yeah, I'm saving them as full 640x480 high quality files but when youtube encodes them into flash streams there is a severe loss of quality. Gonna try something, hopefully it'll at least partially solve the problem. Next clip is gonna be 300MBs though, with youtubes speeds that'll take forever :p

yeah iv just watched your video and i dont know if you have tryed this but if you post your video normally as you have done and when you look at the small screen before you enlarge it look under the small screen were it shows you how many view the video has got and just directly under that it says (watch video in high quality ) just click that and then enlarge the screen it should show you the video in much better quality try this and let me know because it worked for me

yeah iv just watched your video and i dont know if you have tryed this but if you post your video normally as you have done and when you look at the small screen before you enlarge it look under the small screen were it shows you how many view the video has got and just directly under that it says (watch video in high quality ) just click that and then enlarge the screen it should show you the video in much better quality try this and let me know because it worked for me

Nah, seems to be the same tbh..

Every two weeks
    Dear Bren & Mark sorry for missing wed night its the first one iv missed and it sounds like it was a good one anyway i shall see you gents on saturday oh yea i just watched your secret weapon on you tube and im impressed very impressed

We missed you buddy....:):) Wed night was one of the best one's yet!
    Don't talk about the secret weapon:(:(:( not allowed!!

See you on Saturday Joey.

Bren

Every two weeks
    We missed you buddy....:):) Wed night was one of the best one's yet!
    Don't talk about the secret weapon:(:(:( not allowed!!

See you on Saturday Joey.

Bren

my lips are sealed see you on sat

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 2nd.

Double Assault
    Warhead
    Mortar Attack
    6Mill Hill
    True C.T.F.
    Downed Pilot
    Army of Two
    Last Man Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bren

Every two weeks
    Last Sunday on our site we demo'd a new Secret Weapon to the community, It has now come to my attention that this is in fact a device that is firing above the legal 1 joule limit!:o
    You can not legally build or own one of these devices without the correct firearms license, I would strongly advise anybody thinking of copying or trying to make one for themselves as you would face fines of up to €10,000 and up to 5 years imprisonment.:eek::eek:
    It would be detrimental to the Airsoft community as a whole and for that we would like to apoligise for our stupidity.:o:o:o

The device has now been dismantled!

Regards,
    Bren

P.S. Thanks to the mods who brought this to my attention, your doing a good job!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Every two weeks
    Em, will be heading up on Sunday(first timer :P )

Just wondering is there anyone willing to give me a lift(from dublin7, city centre, blanchardstown)

Or alternatively is there anyone heading by way of public transport who I could head with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Every two weeks
    still no links to pics from wednesday, loads of cameras... would like to see them.

Every two weeks
    still no links to pics from wednesday, loads of cameras... would like to see them.

The photographers were from the new Irish Airsoft Magazine (A.I.M.) due out shortly:D:D:D So you'll probably see your self in the mag;);)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Thanks to everybody who attended this weekend, there were some truly hectic games played;);)

We are also open tomorrow at 10am there should be a good turn out:D:D see you then.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Every two weeks
    I was there yesterday, amazing fun, and I only shot two friendly's:)

Should be down next week with some friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Every two weeks
    I was there yesterday, amazing fun, and I only shot two friendly's:)

Should be down next week with some friends :)

lol

everyone really had to watch their backs on sunday! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Every two weeks
    The photographers were from the new Irish Airsoft Magazine (A.I.M.) due out shortly:D:D:D So you'll probably see your self in the mag;);)

Bren

Any more information regarding this new mag?

Every two weeks
    hey just wandering are you open on sunday or is it a continue on of watchtower
    and if not what about saturday

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    hey just wandering are you open on sunday or is it a continue on of watchtower
    and if not what about saturday

Yes we are open on Sunday and will be a follow on of Watch Tower if all objectives are not completed on Saturday night;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played Wednesday evening the 6th.

Double Assault
    6Mill Hill

Army of Two
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 7pm, Games start at 7:15 sharp!
    ... see you guys there.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Every two weeks
    Well im rageing I missed out on sunday+mon! sorry vipersicon9.gif Wensdays games are class,lookin 4ward 2 it big style..and thanks to A.T.F 4 stayin on and lookin 4 my keys.cheers!icon10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    we own the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    We ARE the Night:D

Every two weeks
    Yes we are open on Sunday and will be a follow on of Watch Tower if all objectives are not completed on Saturday night;)

Bren

good because i got my first aeg today and i cant wait to try it out:D:D:D
    (took your advice and got the g36c instead of the aug)

good because i got my first aeg today and i cant wait to try it out:D:D:D
    (took your advice and got the g36c instead of the aug)

He advised you to go with a 36c over an Aug? Bren, tut tut tut.

Every two weeks
    He advised you to go with a 36c over an Aug? Bren, tut tut tut.

I own both and I have to say my preference is the G36;);)
    I'd say it's a good all rounder for cqb and woodland!

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    Hi Airsofter's :cool:,I've enjoyed my few days away:rolleyes:, So I'm ready to do some ass kicking :D:D:DTonight:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Hi Airsofter's :cool:,I've enjoyed my few days away:rolleyes:, So I'm ready to do some ass kicking :D:D:DTonight:D:D:D

Welcome back Ted:D:D:D are you sure your not going to be a bit rusty:p:p:p:p

Bren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement