Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Every two weeks
    Just for the midweek game;) Open as normal on Saturday and Sunday:)

We are also adding another acre to the site, Fire base Delta:D which will be a challenging base to attack and defend:eek::eek: also the snipers will love the run in to this base for those long shots;)

Bren

OOOOOOOOOOO

Now I definitely need a job, any going? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Quick update on the site lads;) Fire base A is totally transformed now:eek: there is loads of new cover being built all over the site, Fire base B&C are being demolished and are to be rebuilt bigger and better:).
    6Mill Hill is going to be a fortress for defenders and it will set a new challenge for attackers.... oh and Fire base D will be the biggest base on the site with a 1 acre run in to it;):D:eek:

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Every two weeks
    Any pic's ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Every two weeks
    Quick update on the site lads;) Fire base A is totally transformed now:eek: there is loads of new cover being built all over the site, Fire base B&C are being demolished and are to be rebuilt bigger and better:).
    6Mill Hill is going to be a fortress for defenders and it will set a new challenge for attackers.... oh and Fire base D will be the biggest base on the site with a 1 acre run in to it;):D:eek:

Bren
    i cant wait to see it

Every two weeks
    Any pic's ?

I was actually to busy working to take pics:D:D:eek: But we will take some tomorrow;)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    lol kk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    So that all will ad some more fun for sniping and not only:)
    I NEED to get there ASAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Well lads. Great to hear about the changes to the site. Can't wait to get out there again! Will have to pay you's a visit on Sun. I'll give my L96 a good cleaning for it, so I can get those nice shots. See you's then.

Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Every two weeks
    I had a sneek preview:eek:And its fu**ing rapid!:D:D GooD JOB boys!!! cnt wait for the games to start:rolleyes:now we have the best site/and the best team!:D:D:D
    viper squad rules!!!!!:D:D

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    hey lads i have the day off school on friday if you need a hand i can drop over im sure my mam will be gald to get rid of me:D:D:D

Drop out today if you can Daz;);)

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    We have been working so hard over the last week to provide even more cover and rebuild bases to make your skirmish even better at The Orchard;):D but we could not have done this without the great efforts of the guys who have given us a dig out with this massive workload;);) thanks again guys.

So week one of our site upgrade is nearly done, I hope you guys enjoy the upgrade;):D

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks
    i was out there last night and all i can say is holy sh*t:eek::eek::eek::D The new bases ROCK and the few surprises are great!!! cant wait to skirmish out there:D Fingal Airsoft just gets better and better well done lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Viper Benny

A.T.F wrote: »
    i was out there last night and all i can say is holy sh*t:eek::eek::eek::D The new bases ROCK and the few surprises are great!!! cant wait to skirmish out there:D Fingal Airsoft just gets better and better well done lads :D
    lads the site is goin to be brilliant this weekend. The new base D is goin to be one hell of a base to get into cant wait to see some of the tactics used.

Every two weeks
    Still waiting on those pic's:mad::mad::p:D:D:p

Every two weeks
    Still waiting on those pic's:mad::mad::p:D:D:p

I still did not get a chance to take a pic:o:o busy,busy, busy:):) and not to mention bloody wrecked!! Loads of work done on site this week and loads more to do next week;);)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Stupid go dam school ! I actually enjoy doing that stuff ....... for free! If anybody is willing to gimme a lift from castle knock or somewhere that i can get the bus to I would be more than glad ...... ecstatic would be the word , to help out on Saturday : ):eek::eek: NO JOKE :eek::eek:

Every two weeks
    I meant to say Sunday - I have a very important appointment on Saturday . To sleep past 12pm :p:p

Every two weeks
    Stupid go dam school ! I actually enjoy doing that stuff ....... for free! If anybody is willing to gimme a lift from castle knock or somewhere that i can get the bus to I would be more than glad ...... ecstatic would be the word , to help out on Saturday : ):eek::eek: NO JOKE :eek::eek:

We won't be doing any work on site on Saturday or Sunday because we will be busy marshaling the games;);) thanks anyway, but you could always come down for a skirmish:D:D

Bren

Every two weeks
    Wish I could transport is still an issue . : ( . (I assume your going to let go of that promise i made to go down tomorrow)

Every two weeks
    Wish I could transport is still an issue . : ( . (I assume your going to let go of that promise i made to go down tomorrow)

No worries Sean;)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    The annoying thing was i could have helped today and gave you poor little back a well needed rest(:p) cause i never went to school ( naughty naughty )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    sotty i couldn't get out there today guys just had no way of geeting to you because my mam and dad were in work
    cant wait to play agin though its going to be brilliant
    is there any more info on dark mist

and i dint know if it's just me but your website doent seem to be working

Every two weeks
    Do you mean the aerial map and the gallery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    Do you mean the aerial map and the gallery?
    no i mean the whole sITE it just comes up a a blank page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every two weeks
    There website is dogey .... Especially those directions :p:p:p

Every two weeks

It's working fine for me?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

upadte ur flash or throw ur pc out a window?

Every two weeks
    The main page is working for me too - but the gallery and aerial have
    NEVER worked for me

Every two weeks
    Lmao

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    The main page is working for me too - but the gallery and aerial have
    NEVER worked for me

alright funny guy:rolleyes::rolleyes: it's flash base and we are waiting for our web guy to update it and design it again so that's it not all flash but rather css.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement