Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    airsoftdes wrote: »
    great day on sunday delta base rocks well done mark and bren:)

Glad you enjoyed it:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pistolakilla

whos on for wends night this week want to see a few vipers there kicking ass as always

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Every two weeks
    I'll tell you what buddy post a pic of yourself dressed as a girl and I'll let you play the next day for free:p:p:p go on I dare you!!!:):)

Well I already have girlishly long hair so does that not count as me looking like a girl? :P

Every two weeks
    Well I already have girlishly long hair so does that not count as me looking like a girl? :P

No:p Jump into a dress and take a photo and post it on this thread:p:p Go on I dare ya!

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

No:p Jump into a dress and take a photo

Bren

did this, gave you the pics !!! i want then back !!!! :mad:

Every two weeks
    whydave wrote: »
    did this, gave you the pics !!! i want then back !!!! :mad:

Ohh no!! You can see them posted on www.TheMostDodgeyLookingOulFellasInAirsoft.ie/DelBoyDave :D:D:D:p

Bren

PS. no the link doesn't work you perv's:p:p

Every two weeks
    Ohh no!! You can see them posted on www.TheMostDodgeyLookingOulFellasInAirsoft.ie/DelBoyDave :D:D:D:p

Bren

PS. no the link doesn't work you perv's:p:p

Dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm a free day of airsoft for posting one humiliating photo??????????? do it its only end up being spammed around evrywhere on the internet

Every two weeks
    daz801 wrote: »
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm a free day of airsoft for posting one humiliating photo??????????? do it its only end up being spammed around evrywhere on the internet

But out Daz!:(;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Every two weeks
    never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

daz801 wrote: »

not the first time !!:D

Every two weeks
    whos on for wends night this week want to see a few vipers there kicking ass as always

Yes we will be having a game this Wednesday evening starting at 7pm till 11:30ish, we will be playing the new Delta Base in the dark:D:D:eek::eek: I can't wait!!

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pistolakilla

hell yeah its gonna be a killfest i might even bring some new toys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Yes we will be having a game this Wednesday evening starting at 7pm till 11:30ish, we will be playing the new Delta Base in the dark:D:D:eek::eek: I can't wait!!

Bren

night vision and socom mk23 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    :D

Every two weeks
    No:p Jump into a dress and take a photo and post it on this thread:p:p Go on I dare ya!

Bren

After weighing up the options for many hours I don't think that €20 is worth a life of being ridiculed further:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Show of hands for who's going this weekend(11th & 12th)?:)

Every two weeks
    i'll be there, hopefully both days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every two weeks
    :D....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    myself and a couple of friends are thinking about heading up on sunday for a change of scene.

apologies in advance for this question as i'm sure its been asked 6 million times in the preceeding pages...
    how do 3 young men without cars get from fairview to the site in the easiest and cheapest way?
    buses?
    trains?

i'll be there

Every two weeks
    myself and a couple of friends are thinking about heading up on sunday for a change of scene.

apologies in advance for this question as i'm sure its been asked 6 million times in the preceeding pages...
    how do 3 young men without cars get from fairview to the site in the easiest and cheapest way?
    buses?
    trains?

Bus into town and get the droghedha train out as far as Gormanstown, and if you ask(nicely with sugar on top :P) Bren or one of the lads know they will give you a lift from the trainstation to the sight.
    You can also get the bus from busaras but I'm not sure which one

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    cool, i'll have to have a word with the others but provisionally could we request a pick up at 10.04 on sunday please?? (with sugar on top :))
    ill confirm asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    good craic lastnight, that place plays some mad tricks on your eyes at night. Delta base is Deadly! :D

Every two weeks
    fletch... wrote: »
    good craic lastnight, that place plays some mad tricks on your eyes at night.

How many trees did you shoot at? :P

Every two weeks
    How many trees did you shoot at? :P

All of them i think :pac:

Seriously tho, ye cant see people just a few yards away from you, then your eyes go all funny and you just dont know what the hell your looking at lol! just madness.

oh, and one very important thing I learnt is - if your lying prone in mud, but the mud is warm - then its not mud :D

Every two weeks
    All of them i think :pac:

Seriously tho, ye cant see people just a few yards away from you, then your eyes go all funny and you just dont know what the hell your looking at lol! just madness.

oh, and one very important thing I learnt is - if your lying prone in mud, but the mud is warm - then its not mud :D

Where you lying in the copious amounts of horse poo around the site:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Every two weeks
    its not mud :D

You learn fast my Friend:cool:

Marko:D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    theres not that much, I just happend to dive into the one little spot out of many acres where the terrorist horse left a landmine lol!
    Heres a foto of me lastnight.

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070615/action/predator_l.jpg

Nah, I loved it really - just as any dedicated airsofter should :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement