Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Great turn out today, thanks guys;);)

Don't forget tomorrow is Free BB Sunday, sign in and pay for a full day and get 3000 bb's free:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

Every two weeks
    great games today guys!!! had loads of fun!!! thanks:D:D:D

Every two weeks
    scar14 wrote: »
    great games today guys!!! had loads of fun!!! thanks:D:D:D

I'm glad you enjoyed it Scar14, the games where really intense today. What game did you like best??

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 scar14

Every two weeks
    my favourite game was in the delta base!!! defending it i took out 4 guys with my sniper before someone spotted me!!!! it was great fun!!!:D:D have to try and come down again!! but its a long way from longford!!!!!:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

sunday 22nd

well lads what a day,have to say every game was great,nothing in it
    between the teams,some crazy firefights,excellent:D:D
    good bunch of lads there today and everybody played well and fair,cheers boys,and also the young lads done very well,nice one
    thanks bren and pete keeped games flowing,and also thanks for free
    bb day much appreciated:)looking forward to next outing....cheers

steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Every two weeks
    Great games today :D really looking forward to my bed after it!

Really enjoyed that single shot match a the end really added to the double assault, showed that blue team needed that rate of fire they had :P

Thanks a million to Bren and Pete, hope to be seeing you soon :D

Every two weeks
    Lads what can I say but a BIG THANK YOU to everybody who played some of the most EPIC:eek::eek: games over the weekend:D:D everyone playing with honour and having some great shots!!

Best Shotgun shot of the day goes to Joey (Vipers)
    Best Handgun shot of the day goes to Tony (Container Boy:p)
    Best Flag capture of the day goes to Colin (GoneSharps buddy)
    Best Kill Streak of the day goes to Aido, a total of 16 kills (Vipers):eek::eek:

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

Best Kill Streak of the day goes to Aido, a total of 16 kills (Vipers)eek.gifeek.gif

sneaky git told us to line up for a photo....:rolleyes:;):D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pistolakilla

Kickass day on sunday boys I'd like to give a big thank you to the cannon fodder :Dthey really made may day ,,,, and big up to the man up stairs:rolleyes:(this will be my speach when i actually get some credit for my kills:eek:) only kiddin great day great games great players no agro just good clean airsoft the way it should be ,,, look forward to it again:cool::cool:

Vote Heffernan 09 Fingals Voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    what a day sunday was!!!! was the best. delta base was amazing,(till someone broke it haha, hope he is ok!!) awesome people there on sunday and great games from start to end, none stop firefights!

best UNuesfullness with a nade launcher goes too.. noel!! haha, hey i kept there heads down.. i think i got one kill... thats all done much better with it last week hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Well wot more can ye say bout Sundays game....
    Sum serious fire fights goin on all day,especially at Delta:eek:
    I even got 7 pistol kills,lovin my Glock G32 :D
    Really enjoyed Single Capture the Flag too.......
    Got a serious kill count from the gravel mound into Charlie:D
    And single shot in the last Double Assault game
    defo put a twist on tings,alot more sneaky and well placed shots!
    All in all another wicked weekend at Fingal Airsoft and fair play
    to all da bhoys there too,great bunch of lads and everyone
    takin their hits too.....:D:D:D

Aido

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    yep great day yesterday
    i have to stop all these half days, going home for dinner just ruins it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Still sore from yesterday. Truely enjoy the day all thanks to Pete and Bren running the games. Personally, the best thing happened yesterday was when the Blue Team was attacking Delta. Wasn't about who won and who lost. It was when they got to the final tire wall and seeing almost everybody leaving their AEGs behind and started using sidearms. Demonstrated two things: teamwork and professional courtesy.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    Well done to all who played yesterday, was a pleasure to marshall such a disciplined fair playing group. Great games again, some absolutely kick ass firefights, personal fave was the sneaky double assault at the end though - lot of sneaky fun there.

Container Boy? Is it because he can contain his enermies to an area and hold them there?:D Or has this got something to do with Alpha Base before the double assault...

Bren, I am gonna to change my username to Container Boy from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Viper Benny

whats the story lads. Sounds like im missing out on some great battles down there. Ill have to get down there soon to get back in on the action

Every two weeks
    Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Container Boy? Is it because he can contain his enermies to an area and hold them there?:D Or has this got something to do with Alpha Base before the double assault...

Bren, I am gonna to change my username to Container Boy from now on.

Hi Tony,

That was funny as hell:D:D another great moment of comedy to add to the day;);).
    Yeah I think you have been christened "Container Boy" now, from here on in that will be your call sign:p:p

Bren

Every two weeks
    whats the story lads. Sounds like im missing out on some great battles down there. Ill have to get down there soon to get back in on the action

Epic battles Benny.... just truly epic;):D your most welcome anytime Benny.

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Every two weeks
    Whats up Bren are yiz open the weekend of the take aim cup

Every two weeks
    steodee wrote: »
    Whats up Bren are yiz open the weekend of the take aim cup

Business as usual at Fingal Airsoft, Gates open at 10am on both Saturday and Sunday.;);)

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Every two weeks
    hey up!hows all in the jungle:}havent been doin much airsoft l8ly hope to be up asap miss shooting certain people haha!

Every two weeks
    hey up!hows all in the jungle:}havent been doin much airsoft l8ly hope to be up asap miss shooting certain people haha!

Hey Andy long time no see:eek::eek: Games are great, always a good bunch of players to shoot at:D:D

Any word on the baby?

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 28th.

Warhead

6Mill Hill
    Kill House
    Army of Two
    Double Assault
    Delta Base

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.wink.gifwink.gif

Bren

______

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys:D:D thanks again;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    More epic games today guys, cheers guys;););)

Congrats to our very own Viper Squad for winning the Take Aim Teams Cup today, well done guys:D:D:D:D;)

Bren

Was only there for the 2nd half of the day. The semi-auto mode of double assault was great again.

Bren, so you did manage to get over for the final?

Every two weeks
    Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Was only there for the 2nd half of the day. The semi-auto mode of double assault was great again.

Bren, so you did manage to get over for the final?

Yeah I got there but I could not see the epic victory of our guys, it was pitch dark:D:D:D But I was there to celebrate with them;);)

Congrats on winning the Army of Two today, and the free pass;).

Couldn't have done it without Eoin. If it was Army of One, would've been eliminated the moments I stepped off the container!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Thanks Tony, it was a team effort mate!I'll be your teammate any time, I'd say there's a couple of sore zombies this morning.. Thanks for the passes Bren. it's nice to win something playing airsoft.The semi auto games are a great idea. Should be applied more often. it takes the ROF factor out of it and levels the field weapons wise...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Once a month
    hey bren, must get back up soon . semi-auto games sound good

sure why not throw a 300 round ammo restriction to boot:D make for some good shootin':D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement