Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    FOY1916 wrote: »
    Story lads,myself Mark and Rossi will defo be down in the morning :D
    Cant wait to see the new improvements :)

Aido

long as you on my team i shall welcome you :-p haha. I got a new eotech dot scope for my scar L, and i promise i wont shoot a nade off right beside you next time ;-) haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Every two weeks
    great games today lads...most of us taking our hits.

ps. love what you did with the kill house :D

Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPCK6vuqGg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Rob2593 wrote: »
    great games today lads...most of us taking our hits.

ps. love what you did with the kill house :D

Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPCK6vuqGg

Thanks for the video man, it's not that bad;):), yeah a few noobs not taking hits but once they had to sit out some games they behaved;);)!

Great games today guys and a good crowd too:D;) another big crowd expected tomorrow so it will make for some great fun.

Bren

Every two weeks
    im sitting here without a coffee in my hand as someone broke the kettle last night and a huge huge HUGE hang over wondering... will games be at 10 today..or 11 yesterday time.... if you forgot to change your clocks....

either way im off to the shops to get me some coffee and a brekkie roll and while at the gates like a lost dog with many many others!! CYA ALL SOON!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    great games today guys!
    been ages since i played delta, was very nice to get back to killing my batteries :)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    ah it was awesome today!!! fantasic games and people. man that morter rocked so much!! the kill house is unreal now!! so much fun to play in and all the new cover works perfect!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    yeah super games today epic warhead and the changes work really well
    have to stop all these half days though

Every two weeks
    steevee wrote: »
    yeah super games today epic warhead and the changes work really well
    have to stop all these half days though

yup full days are better :-p just wondering are you the guy that i farted next to and made you run away? The person that played army of 2 with the guy in multi cam and uses a scar l / microwave/ oven/ sat. nav. (me)? haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Yeah great games today bhoys,good crowd of lads too :D
    The new additions work really well and the mortar attacks were sweet :D
    Have a few lovely war wounds too from today.....:eek:
    Mainly from Steevee wen he riddled me in the face :rolleyes: nice one :)
    Got sum lovely pistol kills aswell,right in the back of his head :eek::D:eek:
    Aido

Every two weeks
    yeah that was me :eek: you should be banned for using chemical weapons lol
    i thought we'd never get past the tyre wall we were both laughing so hard:p

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    sorry about that Aido:o just didn't expect you to run out of the killhouse into a stream of BB's
    hope it's not marked too much seriously close range:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Ah its not too bad Steevee,in fact I blame Rossi....:rolleyes:
    It was him that told me it was clear to move out of the killhouse....
    And it was him that you were shootin at too.... ;)
    Great day though,you're gonna have to stay for a full day next time,
    Delta Base and 6 Mill Hill were pretty intense games :eek::D:eek:

Every two weeks
    ah the hill was just awesome yesterday, great fights none stop... till you pinned me down at a 1 !!! Ya also missed a great delta game steve with the morter, was great crack, i would have to be hit by the first round while bren was using my nades :-(

Every two weeks
    TYPICAL BREN UNGRATEFUL GIT:p
    yeah it was a great mix of lads there so i was very sorry to go:(

Every two weeks
    ah the hill was just awesome yesterday, great fights none stop... till you pinned me down at a 1 !!! Ya also missed a great delta game steve with the morter, was great crack, i would have to be hit by the first round while bren was using my nades :-(

Yeah I have to say myself and Pete were laughing so hard at the fact it was one of you're nades that hit you:D:D

Great games yesterday guys:D Delta base will be much more fun now with the mortor placements bombarding the attackers, you have to keep moving or your gonna get shelled :D:D:p

Every two weeks
    tell me about it i couldnt stop laughing from that, sooo wanted to shoot you for that :-p haha, ah i cant wait till next time!! tho i think ill have to come down on sat. next time... might have a few new people with me and need some beating!! will see closer to the weekend.

And again steve sorry about... well you know ;) haha the ole bio warfare, tho i was shocked we didnt get hit after that cause we ran into the open for all to see hahha.maybe they passed out over that fart.. hahaha

Everyone got to see fingal now and get a huge shock once the whisle blows!! Great words from playing with one of the lads as his first time....

"oh ****, oh ****, oh ****, **** HELP!!!"

Every two weeks
    Just to let everybody know that we will be open as normal this weekend, gates open at 10am Saturday and Sunday;);):):cool:

Bren

Every two weeks
    well myself and a good few will be town tomorrow!!! see you then!!!

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 4th.

Double Assault
    Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    Kill House
    Army of Two
    Single Shot Assault

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.wink.gif

Great weather for this weekend too:D:)
    Provided by www.met.ie
    "A few showers will affect the north and west on Saturday. Otherwise it will be dry with sunny spells. Highest temperatures 10 to 13 degrees, in a moderate to fresh westerly breeze."

Bren

Every two weeks
    steevee wrote: »
    TYPICAL BREN UNGRATEFUL GIT:p
    yeah it was a great mix of lads there so i was very sorry to go:(

right that's it Steevee, your now on the hit list buddy!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    ooo it seems like a nice day for some morter rounds to be going off... should have a nice day for making people squeal like little piggies haha, shall be waiting at the gates for 10 with my coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    Great games yesterday guys and great weather to play them in, was particularly impressed with the blue teams assault on delta (not bad for a bunch of largely new players at all), but overall the quality of gameplay was great with a very tense last ten minutes in the single flag capture game which included a huge firefight right a bravo base.

Well done all:)

Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Every two weeks
    Hey Bren just want to make sure everything is still runnning this sunday? taking a break from Rathbeggan and the goarse bushes for the weekend :p

Every two weeks
    Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Bren just want to make sure everything is still runnning this sunday? taking a break from Rathbeggan and the goarse bushes for the weekend :p

Oh yeah it's all set;);) we'll make sure you'll have a good skirmish:D;):)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Every two weeks
    Oh yeah it's all set;);) we'll make sure you'll have a good skirmish:D;):)

Bren

Fantastic Apex members will be down fully loaded...look forward to meeting you :D

Every two weeks
    Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Fantastic Apex members will be down fully loaded...look forward to meeting you :D

Sure I might just jump into a game just to shoot you:p:p:) I look forward to having you guys on site.

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

the RATS will be down as well, looking forward to it

Every two weeks
    I think we got enough rats on the site as it is? :-p haha cool hopefully you will be down on sunday cause i sure as hell will be there!! also bren tell pete to cheak his message box on boards :-p

Every two weeks
    I think we got enough rats on the site as it is? :-p haha cool hopefully you will be down on sunday cause i sure as hell will be there!! also bren tell pete to cheak his message box on boards :-p

Will do;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

I think we got enough rats on the site as it is?

we are a mutant breed haha :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement