Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ramboG36C

Every two weeks
    i love fingal airsoft i am ramboG36C and i say it is the best site i have ever been in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:;):cool::o:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

Every two weeks
    hey bren if there is a night game on this sunday,can two more be booked in?we played the last one. cheers man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    duffyer wrote: »
    hey bren if there is a night game on this sunday,can two more be booked in?we played the last one. cheers man.

Yeah sure,it's goona be a good one!

Every two weeks
    ramboG36C wrote: »
    i love fingal airsoft i am ramboG36C and i say it is the best site i have ever been in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:;):cool::o:)

Where you there a few weeks back? Big guy with arms like tree trunks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    your thinking of ramboM60 Bren:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    Myself and dermo will be down sunday (morning) i might be there for the night ops and i WILL be there for the milsim monday.. just have to find a way to waste a few hours before the night ops!!

hmm wonder what ramboG36C verison looks like.... ah sure it could be worse!!! next we will have the P90 version or the MP7 !!!!!!!! hahahaha

In a place where no teddies are safe, in the deepest forest, filled with the most deadliest carebares, only one man can save the world.... its Rambo...P90, Welcome to the orchard!

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 11th of April

Warhead
    6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Viper Pit
    Delta Attack
    Downed Pilot
    Lastman Standing

Big crowd expected all weekend, my phone hasn't stopped ringing all day:D
    We are open all weekend: Saturday, Sunday, Sunday Night and Monday

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.
    *New Game Mode from The Reckoning II

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 loneborg

This is what happens when I don't go out shooting people at weekends:eek:.

Bit behind the times, just got Issue 4 of Take AIM today:o.

Congratulations to you, Mark, Ted and Viper Squad for winning the Take AIM Teams Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

mags are full and batteries are charged, lookin to forward to tomorrow now

Every two weeks
    Absolutely cracking games today lads, great sportsmanship and great weather too;);):D

Roll on tomorrow when we get to do it all over again:D with a good crowd expected!;)

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Every two weeks
    Yea great games today lads,sum pretty intense battles goin on....:eek:
    Fist Full of BBs was a great game too,single shot n real sneaky:D
    Got a pretty good kill count with me pistol in Delta aswell.....:cool:
    Very well matched teams too....only 24secs in the difference at Delta:eek:
    All in all a great day with a great bunch of lads :D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 12th of April

Double Assault
    6Mill Hill
    Delta Attack
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Viper Pit
    Warhead

See you guys then;):D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 GreyWolfAirsoft

Thanks for today lads. It was great to finally get down to you! Brilliant games, excellent site and that mortar adds a whole new dimension to the gameplay!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Eoin & Darren.

thanks for the day bren, will see you soon

I think we got enough rats on the site as it is?

nice to meet you today :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Every two weeks
    TONIGHT SHOULD BE A GOOD EVENT LOOKING 4WARD TO IT LADS C YAS TRE,great games yesterday lads well done all!

VIPERSQUAD
    PURE VENOM
    NO ANTIDOTE

*NO1*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Once a month
    Myself and a few lads are heading over in the morning, really looking forward to it. Thanks for making us welcome Bren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Every two weeks
    Well boys last nite couldnt of been any better,great organisation and great players thanks to every1 who made the night wat it was!:)
    was constant action all nite

VIPERSQUAD

Every two weeks
    great night alright thanks once again to Bren(how did he bribe mother nature for perfect weather:p) VIPER squad, ATF and all the regulars who made up the iranistanis Great learning experience already looking foward to the next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Once a month
    That was great craic there today lads, we really enjoyed our first outing. A really friendly bunch of lads. To anyone who wants to but hasn't tried it yet you can't go wrong with Brendan and the lads. We'll see you again soon. Oh and apologies for the teamkills :o

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    i only got home at 6pm monday from playing sunday morning night and monday!!!! i am wreaked!!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part in the night ops, had the greatest games ever!! and yes it was crazy it didnt rain!! As for teamkills.. is there anyone who didnt shoot there own teamate that night? lol Now finaly time for some sleep!

Every two weeks
    cdb wrote: »
    That was great craic there today lads, we really enjoyed our first outing. A really friendly bunch of lads. To anyone who wants to but hasn't tried it yet you can't go wrong with Brendan and the lads. We'll see you again soon. Oh and apologies for the teamkills :o

You guys played really well for your first time out:) we look forward to your next outing to the Orchard, I'm sure you guys will be heavly armed by then;):D.

Bren

Every two weeks
    thanks for the day bren, will see you soon

I have to say I was impressed with you guys and your positive attitude to the game and how your team plays;), you guys where 1 second outside the record for the kill house and that's says something about your team tactics and set up:);):D

Well done guys!

Next time we shall make the challange even tougher for you:cool:

Bren

thanks bren, nice to hear positives feedback about the team, its good to hear that considerin we are relatively new to the sport

we were gutted to miss out by 1 second but we will be back and will be gunning to smash that record next time ;)

Every two weeks
    Now that i got good nights sleep i can finally reply lol

daz was very nice to meet you and the rest of the lads on sunday

As for sunday night GO IRAN!! (my team) we done a great job for are first time together as a group and night mission!! to jimmy dylan steve, dermo, shane and the 2 other new lads who i forget your names(sorry) it was a honor to kill, die, crawl in mud and poo and god knows what else with you.. To the other teams.. i hate you!! haha only cause you didnt let us get are last mission completted!! had a great time with yous and hope to see you all soon for some more great games.

Monday, i dont know how i was still standing, after.. 1-2 hours sleep, some how i got the energy to play. had fantasic games, the group of people of people who where all fantasic new airsofters, was great to play with yous, had a blast and was great to meet you all. I also got my best pistol kill by shoot dermo from VERY VERY far away YAY!

i wont say much about sunday night till bren posts first as dont want to steal his flare on his report lol. will take a long time to post about sunday night there was that much action!!

Look forward to playing with you all soon again had a great weekend..

~ My bb's arent assulting you, they just giving you a hug~

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Every two weeks
    As for sunday night GO IRAN!! (my team) we done a great job for are first time together as a group and night mission!!

I have to say, I was really impressed by how well your team played together. I think anyone spectating would have assumed you lads were an actual team.

Although you did leave me sitting in the cold for quite a while waiting for that civilian extraction.:p Just kidding, that was actually a near perfect extraction once you got over to me, really well done.

Cheers to Bren for the organisation of the night. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I'm looking forward to the next night game.;)

Games on Monday were intense too. Not huge numbers, and I think half of us there were just about ready to collapse from exhaustion, but it made for some great games. That game of warhead was really hard fought, and it was an interesting twist having just three people defend the hill for the final games. It really kept the defenders on their toes!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    Agree with Tov's post there well done the iran team you certainly pulled together to provide the rest of us with a good challenge that night, some great moments as is usual with night games, tension ,sudden firefights erupting out of nowhere and lots of sneakiness.
    Great night and well done to all.

Every two weeks
    thanks for the positive comments lads i have to admit we all play there every weekend either with or against each other:D
    talking to the lads after i think for the next night game we should be better organised and prepared so a bit less of the CHARLIE-OSCAR lol:p

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 18th of April

6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Kill House
    Downed Pilot
    Delta Attack
    Lastman Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys, well played:cool::cool: Awesome weather, perfect for a skirmish:D.
    Well done to little Adam and his mate on winning the free passes;)

Bren

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement