Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    BBones wrote: »
    Hey Bren would ye be open wednesday evenings yet.I havent been down in a few weeks looking foward to playing the site in its full dress:D

Yes we are BBones:D starting next week Wednesday the 20th of May our midweek game is back on;);) Also the best news is that it will be totally a free night:eek::eek:

So if you'd like to sample some real night ops from 7:30pm until 12ish get your ass down here:cool::D:p:p

No Walk on FEE!

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

That carrot on a stick works for me:D..Had the pleasure of playing along side most of your team mates on sunday.Genuine bunch of lads.. Pete must have found that hole in the fence and went awol.. Could'nt make it down for the bday festivities, hope you had a good weekend.See you next week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks
    That carrot on a stick works for me:D..Had the pleasure of playing along side most of your team mates on sunday.Genuine bunch of lads.. Pete must have found that hole in the fence and went awol.. Could'nt make it down for the bday festivities, hope you had a good weekend.See you next week:)

I had to escape the guard dogs and border patrol as well

Every two weeks

We fixed that hole in the fence:eek::eek::p:p yeah we had a cracking weekend buddy, everybody enjoyed the new games modes and the bar-b-q;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

Every two weeks
    Sweet Bren, see you guys on wed night!

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 16th of May

6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Kill House
    Meat Flag
    Delta Attack
    WarHead Dual

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

P.S. Bags of 3000 0.25 BB's for €10

Every two weeks
    Some nice sneaky games today guys, good stuff;):D and not a bad day weather wise:p:p

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 17th.

6Mill Hill
    Warhead
    A Fist Full of BB's
    Kill House
    Delta Base
    Single Shot Assault

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.;)

Bren

P.S. Good crowd booked in;) so it should make for a good days gaming:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 xmac1x

Wednesday evening game is free?! :P see you guys there

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

oooh! A free game at fingal airsoft! , see ya wednesday BREN. Today must be December 24th.....now where did I put that calendar.....:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Every two weeks
    hey bren

can a 16 year old go to the night ops?

forgot to ask, what was flecthers (cant spell) the photographers website? completely forgot about that

Every two weeks
    Rob2593 wrote: »
    hey bren

can a 16 year old go to the night ops?

forgot to ask, what was flecthers (cant spell) the photographers website? completely forgot about that

Hi Rob,

Yeah 14 and up can attend the free night ops this week;):) Fletch's website is here http://lonewolf.ifp3.com/ and well worth a look;)

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Every two weeks
    deadly, will defo turn up tomorrow.

hey guys just to make sure,
    after i come off the m1, do i have to go down through gormanstown village?
    google maps doesnt seem to show another way really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    deadly, will defo turn up tomorrow.

hey guys just to make sure,
    after i come off the m1, do i have to go down through gormanstown village?
    google maps doesnt seem to show another way really.

the address is gormanstown but you're actually heading for stamullen.
    from memory (and anyone feel free to correct me here)...
    take the m1 exit after balbriggan, head south on the n1, look for the old pub on the right hand side and take the road beside it, then take a right at the big grey wall and go straight until you see a centra on your left.
    if in doubt pull over and listen for the sound of whistling mortars :)

Every two weeks
    Just to remind you guys;);)
    Free Game Tonight!!:D
    7:30pm - 12am
    All Welcome.

See you there:):)

Bren

P.S. You will need to bring a torch:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Every two weeks
    absolutely brilliant night!!
    its an amazing change to the normal games.
    will defo be at the next one in 2 weeks.
    cant wait for it man!

Every two weeks
    Great session last night lads despite being shot in the face at close range by the baxtard with the red dot :D depsite spraying him with silenced P90 death....spray is a big word to use....last ditch aiming :)

Darkness makes a totaly different game, stealth is now something to work on.

Also nearly got killed by the horses...but that's another story.

Every two weeks
    Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    absolutely brilliant night!!
    its an amazing change to the normal games.
    will defo be at the next one in 2 weeks.
    cant wait for it man!

I'm looking forward to it already;);):D

Bren

Every two weeks
    billy.fish wrote: »
    Great session last night lads despite being shot in the face at close range by the baxtard with the red dot :D depsite spraying him with silenced P90 death....spray is a big word to use....last ditch aiming :)

Yeah you need to be wearing full face protection in the night games as you just never know where you'll be shot:rolleyes:, great games last night...
    Benny is one sneaky git, he just waltzed into the delta in the last minute of the game and got the flag:eek::eek::D

billy.fish wrote: »

Sorry about the head shot mate but in that darkness you move it you loose it:Dand the hope and spray does'nt always work!Thanks again Bren,best night out in along time,and i did'nt have to buy you dinner..As for benny(The legend) last time i seen him he was walking to the respawn and 5 minutes later he's waving the flag behind your asses:cool:.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Sorry about the head shot mate but in that darkness you move it you loose it:Dand the hope and spray does'nt always work!Thanks again Bren,best night out in along time,and i did'nt have to buy you dinner..As for benny(The legend) last time i seen him he was walking to the respawn and 5 minutes later he's waving the flag behind your asses:cool:.

Its all good man *mumble grumble* just wish i'd shot your ass when you were creeping behind the tire wall. So so close...

Yeah:pYou had of waited two more seconds and i would have been doing a jig:D

Every two weeks
    Next time, next time....

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 23rd of May

6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Meat Flag
    Delta Attack
    WarHead Dual

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.;)

Bren:)

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 24th of May

A Fist Full Of BB's
    Delta Attack
    6Mill Hill
    Kill House
    Double Assault
    Meat flag

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

P.S. Good crowd coming tomorrow;):) and the weather is looking real good for some epic battles:D:D

Highest temperatures 15 to 19 degrees, with mainly light or moderate southwest breezes.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    just back from holiday with wife and kids so looking foward to the full day rain hail sleet or sunshine:D
    see ya bright and early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    quality day lads, great games and fantastic weather!
    also top notch honesty and gameplay by everyone.

meat flag was one of the funniest games i ever played :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    so says the meat-shield lol:p

Every two weeks
    Well what can I say about today:)
    It was hot damm hot:eek: and the game play from everybody playing today was top notch, not one question of anyone not taking a hit:D it was a joy to marshal you guys... well done;)

That has to be my most enjoyable day watching other people skirmishing, a big thank you to all the guys who attended today and yesterday;) All in all a great weekend for airsoft and I'm already looking forward to next weekend, lets pray this fine weather stays for a while.

The site is now nearly in full bloom and you have to have your wits about you at every step, in fact I'd say you'd need a pair of eyes in the back of your head, the side and some on your ass. You just don't know where your enemy is hiding or lying waiting to spring that ambush:p:p:cool:.

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Party-Pimp

Every two weeks
    Well what can I say about today:)
    It was hot damm hot:eek: and the game play from everybody playing today was top notch, not one question of anyone not taking a hit:D it was a joy to marshal you guys... well done;)

That has to be my most enjoyable day watching other people skirmishing, a big thank you to all the guys who attended today and yesterday;) All in all a great weekend for airsoft and I'm already looking forward to next weekend, lets pray this fine weather stays for a while.

It was a joy to play too. all honest good players, great weather, good size crowds, new safe zone is startin to take shape too. that will be a great job when its done. See ya there next week for the nigh games:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement