Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    ooo yesterday was fantastic, so much fun been a flag.. the best fire fights i have ever seen right beside me... and as for using me as a shield... ill remember that!!!! Again there was fantastic players, love playing with the crowd. And to who ever left the heating on all day GOD DAMN!!! tone the weather down a bit!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Hey Bren, are ye open tomorrow night for games and whats happening This w.end being a bank holiday....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Every two weeks
    hey bren.

is the late night milsim you mentioned this sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    hey bren.

is the late night milsim you mentioned this sunday?

Yeah it sure is, this time we are hitting up the 80's in what's going to be great crack;);):D check it out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055575438

See you there buddy.

Bren

Every two weeks
    BBones wrote: »
    Hey Bren, are ye open tomorrow night for games and whats happening This w.end being a bank holiday....

Hi BBones, we are not opening tomorrow night but we will be opening next Wednesday night the 3rd of June as normal;);)

This weekend we have loads of stuff going on Saturday we have a good crowd already booked in and we shall be trying out some of our new game modes with some twists, Then on Sunday we have another big crowd already booked so I shall be firing up the old Bar-B-Q for some really nice lunch:):), and then on Sunday night it's BLOW BACK a Viper Squad MilSim event and that's going to be class:eek::eek: and if you have not had enough action :rolleyes: we are open Monday too for some more epic games:D:D.

I hope you can make it doing for at least one of the days buddy;)

Bren

• Advertisement

As much as i'd love a trip back to the 80's with a war over billions of dollars of drugs.. I was'nt able to make to the birthday bash and sample your cooking skills so its a matter of billions of dollars of drugs v Brens famous BBQ... Recon i'll be down for the grub mate:D See ya sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

What time is the Viper Night game happening on Sunday Bren..?

Is it open to all or is it a closed session...?

Cud do with a good ass kicking by Viper Squad.......:D

Every two weeks
    BBones wrote: »
    As much as i'd love a trip back to the 80's with a war over billions of dollars of drugs.. I was'nt able to make to the birthday bash and sample your cooking skills so its a matter of billions of dollars of drugs v Brens famous BBQ... Recon i'll be down for the grub mate:D See ya sunday!

No worries, it going to be cracking day and the weather is looking real good for the whole weekend too:D:D Oh yeah the BBQ is real good:):)

See you then.

Every two weeks
    tango9 wrote: »
    What time is the Viper Night game happening on Sunday Bren..?

Is it open to all or is it a closed session...?

Cud do with a good ass kicking by Viper Squad.......:D

Starting at 9pm on Sunday night check it out here and it's open to all, it's gonna be great;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    sounds deadly man!
    ill defo be there on sunday.

ya dont mind if im a little late do ya?
    im in work on sunday, ill try me best to get there for 9,
    but it could be maybe about half 9 or 10 if thats alright?

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    sounds deadly man!
    ill defo be there on sunday.

ya dont mind if im a little late do ya?
    im in work on sunday, ill try me best to get there for 9,
    but it could be maybe about half 9 or 10 if thats alright?

Yeah no worries;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    *cough* pre-night game bbq *cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Every two weeks
    hey bren, have you many people heading out to your place on monday?

Every two weeks
    hey bren, have you many people heading out to your place on monday?

Yeah always a good bunch of guys on bank holiday Mondays plus the guys that stay over from the night game, so I'd say we'll be busy;);):) oh and I've ordered in some nice weather for the weekend:p:p:rolleyes:

Every two weeks
    Yeah always a good bunch of guys on bank holiday Mondays plus the guys that stay over from the night game, so I'd say we'll be busy;);):) oh and I've ordered in some nice weather for the weekend:p:p:rolleyes:

would you ever order it every weekend:D

cool im going to try and get up on monday, iv never been to your site so it will all be new to me!!;)

oh and where abouts are you the map page on your site doesnt seem to be working:confused:

Every two weeks
    would you ever order it every weekend:D

cool im going to try and get up on monday, iv never been to your site so it will all be new to me!!;)

oh and where abouts are you the map page on your site doesnt seem to be working:confused:

If I do that I'll break it:p:p

Directions:
    Heading north up the M1, take the Julianstown exit.

Up the top of the off-ramp you'll see a hotel, turn right here, go across the bridge above the m1.
    Continue straight.
    A few hundred metres down this road, there is a left turn which brings you up and across another bridge, this bridge goes across the road you were just on (N1)
    Coming across this bridge, you'll come to a Stop sign with a sign in front of you pointing to a pub The Huntsman Inn (It's a fairly large brown sign directly in front of you)
    Follow the sign (right turn)
    Continue straight until you see the pub coming up on your right hand side, turn right at the road just beside the pub.
    Continue straight a couple hundred metres down this road until you see a right turn signposted stamullen. Take this right turn.

Continue straight for a few minutes, you'll pass a fairly new development of shops on your left hand side with apartments above them, just past this you'll see whyte's pub on your right hand side, the entrance to the site is the grey metal gate directly opposite the pub.

GPS: N 53 37.632 W 6 15.695

I hope this help you ;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 30th of May

6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Meat Flag
    Army Of Two
    Delta Attack
    WarHead Dual

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.wink.gif

Brensmile.gif

Every two weeks
    gona try make it down for tomorrow morning.

Every two weeks
    gona try make it down for tomorrow morning.

Cool:), there is a nice group booked in for tomorrow so the games will be good craic;), see you then.

Bren

Every two weeks
    If I do that I'll break it:p:p

Directions:
    Heading north up the M1, take the Julianstown exit.

Up the top of the off-ramp you'll see a hotel, turn right here, go across the bridge above the m1.
    Continue straight.
    A few hundred metres down this road, there is a left turn which brings you up and across another bridge, this bridge goes across the road you were just on (N1)
    Coming across this bridge, you'll come to a Stop sign with a sign in front of you pointing to a pub The Huntsman Inn (It's a fairly large brown sign directly in front of you)
    Follow the sign (right turn)
    Continue straight until you see the pub coming up on your right hand side, turn right at the road just beside the pub.
    Continue straight a couple hundred metres down this road until you see a right turn signposted stamullen. Take this right turn.

Continue straight for a few minutes, you'll pass a fairly new development of shops on your left hand side with apartments above them, just past this you'll see whyte's pub on your right hand side, the entrance to the site is the grey metal gate directly opposite the pub.

GPS: N 53 37.632 W 6 15.695

I hope this help you ;)

Bren

thanks for that bren i know the huntsman well:D

do i have to book in? and also what time does the half day finish at (if i dont make time for herself on a bank holiday il be shot:rolleyes:)

thanks

D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    heya man,
    couldnt make it this morning,
    that whole gettin up early thing has me stumped! :D

will defo be there tomorrow night,
    bringing a mate or two also.
    would i be able to book 2 rentals?
    masks and guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

hi bren,me and lads will be up in the morning,weather is looking good so should be an excellent day.talk to you then..:)

steve

Every two weeks
    heya man,
    couldnt make it this morning,
    that whole gettin up early thing has me stumped! :D

will defo be there tomorrow night,
    bringing a mate or two also.
    would i be able to book 2 rentals?
    masks and guns.

No problem buddy, see you then.

Every two weeks
    thanks for that bren i know the huntsman well:D

do i have to book in? and also what time does the half day finish at (if i dont make time for herself on a bank holiday il be shot:rolleyes:)

thanks

D

First session ends at 1:30pm.;)

Thanks for the games today Bren and Pete great day Great cooking Bren;) That meat flag is good craic, chasing the flag (steve)around the kill house While he's in fits of laughter trying to shoot back.Classic:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

ye lads great game yesterday,thanks to all there,cheers to pete and bren,smashing bbq again:).ye the meatflag game is crazy,its go from start to finish,good fun all the same:D.see you all next week..

steve

Every two weeks
    A BIG thank you to everybody who came to skirmish with us this weekend, it was one of the best weekends airsofting I've had in a long time, the weather is just one part of it.. but man was it hot:eek::eek: The night game had a great turn out of skilled players with some insane firefights and funny moments:D:D I'm burnt to a crisp and bloody tired but I still have a big smile on my face:):D and I'm looking forward to the next game already:cool:

Cheers guys;)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Viper Benny

yeah well done to everyone involved in the night game. It was one of the most honest games Ive played, no question of no one taking their hits. Some very good fire fights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    very true, thanks to all the viper lads for a great game.
    still cant believe how quietly you guys move:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Party-Pimp

Every two weeks
    steevee wrote: »
    very true, thanks to all the viper lads for a great game.
    still cant believe how quietly you guys move:eek:
    twas good games alright, but k-9 and the rest of the squad put up a good fight. made the battles extra intense!

good bbq, great weather, and a good squad to battle with. what more can ya ask for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement