Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Ted The Head

Every two weeks
    Just in from The Orchard,And another Play Test, All went well!!:):) Now to get ready for the long weekend:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Again a big thanks to all the guys who made the effort to play test our site this evening;), from all the reports we are getting back the site is one that'll have you coming back time and time again!

We can promise you one thing and that is we will make this site the best it can be!

Now taking bookings for our opening weekend! So come on and try it you won't be sorry!

Bren.

Every two weeks
    Website now updated:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Every two weeks
    And the website would be located?????

As in web addy for you smart arses.

Every two weeks
    And the website would be located?????

As in web addy for you smart arses.

:confused:?????? www.FingalAirsoft.com
    I don't know how to type it in braille:D ,
    maybe this [url]www..:.:::..::::.:::..com[/url]!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Once a month
    Thank's for the quote on the site lads. Will def be up on Sunday. Got some new equipment I'm itching to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    Thanks to Bren and the others who runs the place, well done to yous lads great evening we had today.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Site looks the biz, better link it on the bebo :)

Saturday here we come. Looks like its gonna be brilliant lads, good job:D

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Every two weeks
    cheers :)

Every two weeks
    Ok guys I just had to add these reviews of the site taken from http://www.airsoftportal.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=36&thread_id=233

Posted on 30-05-2008 00:53
    Today I have been in Fingal Airsoft site, and would like to to say that was one of the best experiences ever. The site is just amazing, very vegetated, and it is not for a noob for sure, you want to have low caps or mid cap mags to keep you silent while moving, you cant just run and do Rambo style game, TACTICS is very important, cover team mates, walk in pairs, squads, TEAM play is a major factor in wining a game. Its a MUST to try, some will like it some will love it and wont go anythere else. For us regular skirishers is another place to go and have a good day.

Best of Luck Fingal Airsoft
    Tommazikas C.A.P Team member

Posted on 30-05-2008 07:47
    Absolutely fantastic site!!!!!! Tha jungles , where u can be shoot from front ,back and unknow direction :D u sit in position and listen to the birds sound and is so silence so peaceful but u know enemy is some where beside and just waiting for the moment to kill you :D I can call this site Heaven for airsofters and im sure it will be werry busy at weekends.

Well done !!!!!

AIR C.A.P Team member

A big thanks to the lads from C.A.P.! Be sure to check out there site.

We are opening our site tomorrow at 10am and don't forget to check out our menu on our website:D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Once a month
    Hi Lads,

Was out at the test on Wednesday night, truly a fantastic site. You have to use every sense you have to stay alive in the games, watch every step you make for the sound of snapping twigs that give your position away.

Looking forward to heading back.

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Bren, Mark, Pete, Ted and the two young lads...... Absolute Quality site Congrats...... Im still sore from the terrain it is fantastic !

Anyone who has not been to the site yet THIS IS A MUST !

Looking forward to getting back up there real soon.

Jay

Every two weeks
    Site-Ops wrote: »
    Bren, Mark, Pete, Ted and the two young lads...... Absolute Quality site Congrats...... Im still sore from the terrain it is fantastic !

Anyone who has not been to the site yet THIS IS A MUST !

Looking forward to getting back up there real soon.

Jay

Thanks Jay,

We really held that left flank on "6mil Hill", and it gets really dark in them woods:D. Good games and we look forward to your return!

Bren.

Thanks Jay,

We really held that left flank on "6mil Hill", and it gets really dark in them woods:D. Good games and we look forward to your return!

Bren.

I challenge any team to conquer 6 mil hill....... Even the SAS or the Seals would struggle..... Nobody was getting up that hill Bren ! :D

Every two weeks
    Well the A.T.F. are going to try it Sunday:D, let's see what there made of!;)

Well good luck to them but I dont see it happening...... Signing out - See ya soon.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Every two weeks
    Sent yizzers an email on yer site,

I'd like to pop out and try it on Monday if there's any games going on then, looks the business, I'd be out on Saturday or Sunday but sadly I have prior engagements.

Will there be any games happening of a monday then?

Every two weeks
    Spetzcong wrote: »
    Sent yizzers an email on yer site,

I'd like to pop out and try it on Monday if there's any games going on then, looks the business, I'd be out on Saturday or Sunday but sadly I have prior engagements.

Will there be any games happening of a monday then?

Email sent Spetzcong;)

If the numbers are good then yes we will be open:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ISnipeFreely

Every two weeks
    All Airsoft Guns will be choreographed before and after each round

Synchronised shooting anyone?:D:D:D:D
    dancing with the CAR(-15)'s?

direct quote from the rules section, sorry had to be pointed out:D

Every two weeks
    Synchronised shooting anyone?:D:D:D:D
    dancing with the CAR(-15)'s?

direct quote from the rules section, sorry had to be pointed out:D

:D:D:D:D:D Yeah we have one big chrono that everybody shoots into together, and on the other end of it there's Pete taking the hits:eek: he's very sensitive so he can tell if your gun is firing over the limit!:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ISnipeFreely

Every two weeks
    :D:D:D:D:D Yeah we have one big chrono that everybody shoots into together, and on the other end of it there's Pete taking the hits:eek: he's very sensitive so he can tell if your gun is firing over the limit!:D:D:D:D

roflmao, i'm sending you the cleaning bill for my computer, i just spat coffee all over it from laughing.:D

Every two weeks
    roflmao, i'm sending you the cleaning bill for my computer, i just spat coffee all over it from laughing.:D

Balls!!! I should have put a disclaimer on that post:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Every two weeks

You forgot to mention the 'hot gun wedgie' punishment Bren

Every two weeks
    SSSSHHHHH!:eek: Don't tell them!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Every two weeks

we will give it a damn good shot:D:D one rule always out gun the enemy;)

Airsoft Tactical Force

Every two weeks
    A.T.F wrote: »
    we will give it a damn good shot:D:D one rule always out gun the enemy;)

Airsoft Tactical Force

I'm sure you will:D:D:D:D, looking forward to it!
    By the way Alan we've linked your site on our links section of our site;).

Every two weeks
    Anyone looking to rent a gun tomorrow should get to the site at about 10am to avoid disappointment, also our menu (check our website) for hot food and cold drinks will also be available.:)

Bren

This is very last minute but:

Anyone have a lift back to the city center/south dublin tommorow?

Every two weeks
    Not long now lads to our Grand Opening:D:D:D:D

10% discounts off all airsoft gear and guns for all attending this weekend for M.I.A., thanks to the guys in MIA for this nice gesture;).

Bren

• Advertisement

Turns out dannys mom can collect us so we'll see you all there. Whats the price for tommorow?

EDIT: Found them. €25 is grand. And I want a Jumbo Breakfast Roll :P

PS: We may be a little late due to transport restrictions but we'll make it there ASAP.

Thanks
    Simon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement