Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    Good to see you getting out for a few games too.
    if only you hadn't shot me so often:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    had a great weekend,cheers bren :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    steevee wrote: »
    Good to see you getting out for a few games too.
    if only you hadn't shot me so often:o

You gotta take out the biggest threat first Stevee:p:p Did you get to shoot me at all??:p:p

Every two weeks
    just missed ya as you ran away from myself and the noobie into the safe zone:P
    damn but you can sprint:D

Every two weeks
    just missed ya as you ran away from myself and the noobie into the safe zone:P
    damn but you can sprint:D

LOL:D:D:D

How was training tonight mate?

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    pulled a sickie:rolleyes: on babysitting duty:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Lads,

Are there games tonight?

Can't remember.:confused:

Every two weeks
    Vents wrote: »
    Lads,

Are there games tonight?

Can't remember.:confused:

Not tonight Chris:o Tomorrow night mate:):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Good news!

Glad I asked:rolleyes:

Every two weeks
    Vents wrote: »
    Good news!

Glad I asked:rolleyes:

So where the hell where you last night:p:p

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 25th of July

Delta Attack
    6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Kill House
    Meat Flag
    Army of Two

Nice group of players already booked in, so it's looking like a cracking days skirmishing aheadsmile.gif:D

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

P.S. Don't forget everybody attending will be put into a draw for some free passes for Dark Mist. :D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Great games today!Nice mix of players on both sides.:DPissed i had to bail before the kill house.:(Damn it was hot!Thanks again Bren, The Hornets and the steevee clan, and the lads from celbridge

Every two weeks
    BBones wrote: »
    Great games today!Nice mix of players on both sides.:DPissed i had to bail before the kill house.:(Damn it was hot!Thanks again Bren, The Hornets and the steevee clan, and the lads from celbridge
    we made up for it in army of 2 though haha,was a good kill house,had time to read a book :)

Every two weeks
    Class gaming yesterday guys;);) thanks for attending:):)

The roof is now on the new safe zone:D:D cheers to Keith, Chris, Bob and Craig for staying back on Saturday evening to get the roof on;);).

Every two weeks
    polycarb screen now up on the front of safezone- thanks to Bob.
    Just put all my gear away and i'm missing my tac-vest :( anybody pick it up by mistake on Sunday? If so can you leave it with Bren
    Thanks
    Steve

Every two weeks
    Just put all my gear away and i'm missing my tac-vest :( anybody pick it up by mistake on Sunday? If so can you leave it with Bren
    Thanks
    Steve

Had a look around the site, no sign of the tac-vest:(:( so somebody must have packed it away by mistake.

Thanks
    Steve
    Wow Steevee do you put your gear away. I'm impressed! i'll mail the team to see if anyone has it mate!

Every two weeks
    every now and again :D got a fright on tuesday when i realised my batteries were nearly all dead and my g36 is falling apart:p

Well you wont be allowed get a new one till its broken proper! You know what to do:D:D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 1st of August

Delta Attack
    6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Kill House
    Meat Flag
    Army of Two

Nice group of players already booked in.smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Bren

P.S. Don't forget everybody attending will be put into a draw for some free passes for Dark Mist.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    every now and again :D got a fright on tuesday when i realised my batteries were nearly all dead and my g36 is falling apart:p
    hey steevee.............the stubby is a calling :):):)

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys and the weather was grand all day;):)
    Not long now untill the hoards of zombies and un-dead descend on The Orchard for what plans to be an epic event:).

Every two weeks
    Well that was an Epic weekend of airsoft:D Thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great weekend;) and a big shout out to all my ZOMBIES who played an awesome role in Dark Mist, one of the best nights skirmishing you'll ever play.... FACT!

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Every two weeks
    Mate your pm inbox is full if there is any photos floating around of the undead any chance i could get a copy, cheers for an excellent night

Every two weeks
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    Mate your pm inbox is full if there is any photos floating around of the undead any chance i could get a copy, cheers for an excellent night

Space in my inbox now buddy, I think Pete has some photo's I'll see if he could pass them on to me and I'll send you a copy;)

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 8th of August

6Mill Hill
    Kill House
    Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Meat Flag
    Delta Attack

The new Safe Zone is now finished:) Loads of room under our new 80sq metre custom built with loads of seating... nice and dry safe zone with a poly-carb viewing screen to watch the games from:D:D. Also we installed a nice new floor in the kill house;)

Bren:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    Damn bren the new safe zone looks amazing!! fantasic job to you and the lads that done it. site looking better and better!! was great to be fit enough to go for some games again!!!!

great job to the hornets at attacking in the roll-on mission at the end, ya's done great!! was very happy to play with and against you girly hornets! :D

new safe zone is a must see!!! oh and the new floor to the kill house is looking a great add on!!!!

(from "Sick Boy" haha)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sharpshooter86

another great days gamin as always chers bren,safe zones sweet now that its done n the hornets flags flyin high:cool::Dfare play bob n chers bones 4 the patches;).the rolin mission was great sum fast play n the pistol last man standin funny as hell. dermo:)

Every two weeks
    A Big THANK YOU to all the teams in attendance today: A.R.U., A.T.F., The Hornets and Viper Squad;);) That made for some really epic battles at the Delta base and the rolling missions rocked:):)

Cheers guys;)

Bren

• Advertisement

Ah! Welcome to boards Dermo.. That rolling mission was text book!A good variety of players today to keep you on yer toes! Not forgetting the Bray Heads:) Steve and Colin..Pleasure as always. And Gaiscioch nice to see you in the cross hairs again:D..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement