Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

Every two weeks
    BBones wrote: »
    Ah! Welcome to boards Dermo.. That rolling mission was text book!A good variety of players today to keep you on yer toes! Not forgetting the Bray Heads:) Steve and Colin..Pleasure as always. And Gaiscioch nice to see you in the cross hairs again:D..

always good too shoot you too!! even if we on the same team!!! haha but by god im paying for it today!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 merlot71

tanx bones , good games as always . see you sat if your up.
    colin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    Great team game tonight.well done to the hornets and ARU.best delta ever :).thanks to bren and pete for joining us for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Great turnout by both teams and some awesome action on the hill and in the Delta that was 25 minutes of intense firefights:eek::D. Well done to both teams everyone played with honour and skill;) I'm looking forward to the next round already.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Great turnout by both teams and some awesome action on the hill and in the Delta that was 25 minutes of intense firefights:eek::D. Well done to both teams everyone played with honour and skill;) I'm looking forward to the next round already.
    Thanks Bren for opening up shop and giving us a dig out! You too Pete;).
    Well done ARU for the dedicated turnout,A solid bunch of lads! the delta game looked like a scene from 300.. awesome:D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    yep definatley the best fun airsofting since..... last sunday lol.
    Once again thanks to Bren , Pete and Paddy for marshalling -not that we needed it thanks to the great sportsmanship shown by both the Hornets and all the A.R.U lads.
    steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 _ARUmonks_

Every two weeks
    Up in Fingal with ARU and what a night:D was very impressed with the site just wanna say thanks to the hornets and bren and peter:) we all had good fun and attaking delta for the first time was amazing:eek: thanks lads hope to do it again some other time.

Dale. Larry And Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Soups

Once a month
    What a way to spend your birthday:P!

Yes the venue was the orchard the teams were the hornets and by kind invitation the ARU ( Airsoft Ranger Unit ) , the ARU turned up in strenght thanks boys;) and i must say the Hornets made us work for every inch of ground well played you guys, delta base game needed a few para flares again we got to the end of the game but many thanks to the Hornets to Bren and his crew for a good night of fair play and good fun:rolleyes:.

SOUPS. :cool:
    Capt. Team ARU

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 15th of August

6Mill Hill
    Delta Attack
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Kill House
    Meat Flag
    Army of Two

Nice group of players already booked in, so it's looking like a cracking days skirmishing aheadsmile.gifbiggrin.gif so much so there is no rentals left for tomorrow.

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Bren

Every two weeks
    A big thank you to all who attended today;) great games and great fun:)

Tomorrow we have some new game modes to try out so see you guys then;);) more info on site tomorrow:D

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    another cracking day,big bunch of lads and bren i love the new game modes,savage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

Every two weeks
    thanks again for another great day it was class

thanks to pete and bren and everyone who attended

and the new game was great cant wait to play it again

cant wait till next week:D

Every two weeks
    chris20 wrote: »
    another cracking day,big bunch of lads and bren i love the new game modes,savage :)

Cheers Chris;) Yeah the new game modes mix it up nicely:D keeps you alert and improves your reactions;)

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 22nd of August

Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0 (New Game:D)
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Meat Flag
    6Mill Hill
    Army of Two

Bren

Every two weeks
    Great games today everybody:) best move of the day goes to Jim who single handed cleared the wall at Delta base:eek::eek: well done man.
    Great weather today not a drop of rain all day:D, so much for the weather report:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    hey guys

was just looking at your upcoming events thread!

is the back to school day on this friday???

hopefully should be able 2 get 2 it!!:D:D

Every two weeks
    _SONIC_ wrote: »
    hey guys

was just looking at your upcoming events thread!

is the back to school day on this friday???

hopefully should be able 2 get 2 it!!:D:D

Yeah it's this Friday:D We were going to limit it to 18 and under but I think we'll just throw it open to everybody who wants to play, it just makes for a better day all around;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Every two weeks
    Hi,

A few players on our team (Based in Skerries/Balbriggen) aren't able to drive to The Orchard. I looked on their website, and I didn't see a way to get there by public transport.

Thank'ee much. :)

Every two weeks
    Moromaster wrote: »
    Hi,

A few players on our team (Based in Skerries/Balbriggen) aren't able to drive to The Orchard. I looked on their website, and I didn't see a way to get there by public transport.

Thank'ee much. :)

Train to Gormanston, the site is five minutes away from there;) also a taxi from Balbriggan to Stamullen is 12 euro.

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Every two weeks
    Train to Gormanston, the site is five minutes away from there;) also a taxi from Balbriggan to Stamullen is 12 euro.

Bren

I know this sounds stupid, but what direction? Will the locals be able to point me to it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    its in the centre of stamullen village ,steel gates opposite whites pub beside the church !

Every two weeks
    A big thank you to everybody who attended today, great games and great fun:D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 29th of August

Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0 (New Gamebiggrin.gif)
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Meat Flag
    Rolling Mission
    Army of Two

Bren;)

Every two weeks
    Thanks to the guys today for attending, good game play by all;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Bren,

thanks for the great day of airsoft at Fingal Airsoft yesterday.

I think we have a new fan of our sport in the form of a big lad called Neil.:D

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭nige1982

Lads I am thinking of starting up Air soft any tips of where how to get started I live in Dublin 15 area and would be mad into it I would def be a Sniper :D

Every two weeks
    nige1982 wrote: »
    Lads I am thinking of starting up Air soft any tips of where how to get started I live in Dublin 15 area and would be mad into it I would def be a Sniper :D

Welcome to the sport of Airsoft;) here is a great place to start http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1119

I hope that get's you started in the right direction;)

Bren

Every two weeks
    That's right Fingal Airsoft will now have our very own AEG repair service on site every weekend with same day repair or next day repair depending on the problems with the AEG:D:D

So if you need your AEG fixed quickly drop in and see what we can do for you;);)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Great games and a cool bunch of players today, havent laughed that much in games in a long time :D:D:D

Cheers Bren!

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 6th of September

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0
    Rolling Mission
    Meat Flag