Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    nice one i've been looking for that everywhere :D:D

I think it's empty:p time to go and buy some more.... you're going to need it:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Every two weeks
    Buy it?? it's a home grown brand I use but i'll be sure to bring extra this time :D

Every two weeks
    dm4_fingal.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Yay!

Can we get more info about this, please? Like start/finish times, prices, rules, etc...?

Every two weeks
    Childline Breakfast Saturday 10th of October

Gates: open at 10am *please get there for that time to order your food*
    Food : €5.00 for a Full Breakfast Roll provided by The Full Moon cafewink.gif with the full proceeds going to the charity

Raffle: €5.00 per ticket, full proceeds going to the charity
    Prizes:

Tokyo Marui M92F Hi-Capa Custom Stainless
    U.T.G. 4x32 Mini CQB Red and Green Scrope
    Voucher for 5 people for Action Toy soldiers Range
    2x Vouchers for two players for Dark Mist

We will also be donating €10 for every rental booked for the day to the charitysmile.gif so bring some friends alongwink.gif

A big thank you to Dave for this idea and getting this startedwink.gif and a huge thanks to Derek and the staff in M.I.A. and to Tony and his staff in Eirsoft for their generosity by providing some great prizeswink.gifwink.gifwink.gif Cheers lads and lassiessmile.gif

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Yay!

Can we get more info about this, please? Like start/finish times, prices, rules, etc...?

All in good time my friend;);) details will be released soon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Every two weeks
    Lovely Bren!!! Just after squeezing the sink in ......all set for an early start in the morning! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

Every two weeks
    great days gaming today and saturday and good numbers aswel one of the best weekends airsoft ina while cant wait for next weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

Never, I love playing in a flat feild with tyres and pallets as cover!
    GIVE US MORE INFO ON DEADMIST!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

thanks bren and pete,another excellent day gaming,that rolling mission was great,tactics work well,really enjoyed it,great team play from both sides,cheers to the hornets and everybody else there...looking forward to dark mist:eek::D:D

steve

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 merlot71

cheers bren some great games today . we had them on the run today with the rolling mission , and thanks for the prize , will get the lads out to m.i.a for that , looking forward to dark mist see you there
    colin

Every two weeks
    :DMy first day back after four weeks of watching the lads play !!!!!!!!!! Great turn out bren, great mix of players and some intense gameplay!!! You'll have to increase your training regime bren after all the hits Jihad got on you today........oh ......and don't forget that class bang kill he got on you at the Kill House, I think Pete went running for the andrex when Jihad popped around the corner with his Glock aimed at your face!!!! :D P.S. The gas really wasn't gone in his mag.......he just dosen't like maiming his mates..........what a player!!! Cheers to the Air Cav lads, (the motor enthusiast's!!;)), a great days action and like The Hornets you are the first on the field and the last to leave, speed aggression and surprise........lads we salute you one and all :D

Take Aim is coming up on the 28th of November ....... :DTo be continued ................:D

Every two weeks
    :DMy first day back after four weeks of watching the lads play !!!!!!!!!! Great turn out bren, great mix of players and some intense gameplay!!! You'll have to increase your training regime bren after all the hits Jihad got on you today........oh ......and don't forget that class bang kill he got on you at the Kill House, I think Pete went running for the andrex when Jihad popped around the corner with his Glock aimed at your face!!!! :D P.S. The gas really wasn't gone in his mag.......he just dosen't like maiming his mates..........what a player!!! Cheers to the Air Cav lads, (the motor enthusiast's!!;)), a great days action and like The Hornets you are the first on the field and the last to leave, speed aggression and surprise........lads we salute you one and all :D

Take Aim is coming up on the 28th of November ....... :DTo be continued ................:D

Ohhh I'll answer this tomorrow... too tired now:D:D

Every two weeks
    :D Play nice !!!!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

if anybody finds glasses at these let me know :p

Every two weeks
    :D Will do ..........any idea where you mislaid them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    Great weekend of airsoft bren.was nice to work with you for a change :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:D Will do ..........any idea where you mislaid them?

Cheers. In the forest :D

ah was out in the base past the killhouse last week and dropped em on the way back to the safe zone somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

Every two weeks
    Ohhh I'll answer this tomorrow... too tired now:D:D

TOO TIRED More like still in shock from jihads 3 KILLS!!!! :):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1st air cav

thanks for some great games on sunday with special thanks to the bee keepers those honey drippers

looking forward to dark mist

the motor enthusiast's ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sharpshooter86

great games yesturday, and a sound bunch of players.the roling mission was class great team work. :eek:DARKMIST:eek: he he he

Every two weeks
    Bren ........ Pencil us in for THE MIST ........:D

Every two weeks
    Bren 3 Hunters for the sat night game :D possibly more will let you know soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

deadpool__smotivator525.jpg

Every two weeks
    DAYONE_lo.jpg

It begins!

Every two weeks
    SCWhoopass.jpg

Oh go on then make me :D I Dare ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Harveee

Every two weeks
    What a day lads, some the best games we've had down there in a long time, well done to bren and the red team they played brilliantly and made us work hard especially in the rolling mission when they were defending, with dark mist right around the corner hope to see a good turnout this weekend:D see you all on saturday and sunday lads:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Harveee wrote: »
    What a day lads, some the best games we've had down there in a long time, well done to bren and the red team they played brilliantly and made us work hard especially in the rolling mission when they were defending, with dark mist right around the corner hope to see a good turnout this weekend:D see you all on saturday and sunday lads:D
    welcome to boards buddy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Stone.cold wrote: »
    SCWhoopass.jpg

Oh go on then make me :D I Dare ya
    DEADLY:D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Harveee wrote: »

Hi Harvee,

Nice to see you've joined us here on boards.ie:):) yeah the games were class and great battles all day:D
    All the players attending Fingal are really getting better and better each and every week;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement