Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Every two weeks
    :D Jihad has asked me to thank all the lads for the great games over the weekend on his behalf and it was nice to be able to raise a few euro for charity........we know the draw was defintilely not fixed!!! Hee hee!!!!! The breakfast rolls were Whopper nice one Bren!! It was great to see you jumping in for a days play Bren!! It was great to play against a Viper since we haven't seen any since the incidents at our last challange match!!! :D Hee hee!! :D Jihad would like to report that his handsome beaming smile is brighter than ever after his unofficial orthodontic work although there's a small matter of a dental bill outstanding which will be paid!! Jihad says ...one point though......some reckless idiots are using head and face shots as kills........whilst this shows great markmanship it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Sometimes its better to lose with honour than to win with doubt..........................please see the post script on The Hornets banner! Oh......after a hard long think about Sundays gaming Bren, I got you 5 times .......not 3!! Happy Days love yiz all lots.....Jihad! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cool: ;):D;):D;):);):D;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    DAYTWO_lo.jpg

Every two weeks
    Any room in the boot of your car for a stowaway Bren ......I speak fluent Galwegian!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Harveee

Every two weeks
    ah sure i have tu keep up on all the news dont i :D ye theres alot of good players now jus have tu watch out for the younger wuns now on the scorpions ders alot of potential der be interesting tu see how dey get on over the next few weeks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Heres pics of Childline saterday at Fingal, great job everyone!
    pics here http://pix.ie/4x4fletch/album/357275

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Great Pics Fletch .......Cheers! :D

Every two weeks
    The Orchard will be open as per usual on Saturday and Sunday. Gates open from 10.00am. Forecast is excellent .......plenty of fun and games!!! Dare you not to enjoy yourself!!! :D;):D

Every two weeks
    il be der bright and early as usual :D say it will be a good weekend with Dark Mist 4 next week, hope to see a good turnout tmo and sunday boys for some great games after the games we had last sunday ;)

Every two weeks
    Big thanks to all the players who dropped by for fun and games at The Orchard!! Some nice twists on the games .......... Big thanks to Jihad, Princess and Norman! Looking forward to some more intense gaming on Sunday ......... just ordered some good weather!! Thanks to Tiny and Woof for dropping by to say goodbye before they pack for their trip to the U.S. ........have a good one lads ......Wallmart have been forewarned!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Thx for the gaming saturday lads.

Great job done on the marshalling by Jonny, Paddy and Harvee.

Don't blow yourself up wit dat lipo Bob

Good to see ya BBones.....Sean ya got me good outside the Kill house lad.

C y'all soon.

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    This weekend was excellent, good quality games and players aswell as the great laugh we had, hope everyone enjoyed it, next weeks the big one :D looks like theres going to be a great turnout already :D better book your places ;) two nights of terror sounds sweet to me;)

Every two weeks
    :D;):D Superb games lads ........Jihad, Princess and Norman ......you did an outstanding job! Big Thanks to all for another excellent day's gaming at The Orchard!! An intense battle at delta again ......just proves that you should never underestimate the little fellas!! :D Looking forward to next weeks night games ....... batteries on charge ........ Li-Po's being babysat!!:D Thanks for that Tango9 .....much appreciated!! :D;):D See you at The Orchard this weekend! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Baltrux

Lad's loved the day yesterday I'll deffinatly be back, bullin' I'm going to miss next weekend. I did get in a little trouble when I did get home but twas well worth it, lol!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

tango9 wrote: »
    Thx for the gaming saturday lads.

Great job done on the marshalling by Jonny, Paddy and Harvee.

Don't blow yourself up wit dat lipo Bob

Good to see ya BBones.....Sean ya got me good outside the Kill house lad.

C y'all soon.
    Cheers! shoot ya later:D:D Sean (kamikaze)

Every two weeks
    :D;):D Superb games lads ........Jihad, Princess and Norman ......you did an outstanding job! Big Thanks to all for another excellent day's gaming at The Orchard!! An intense battle at delta again ......just proves that you should never underestimate the little fellas!! :D Looking forward to next weeks night games ....... batteries on charge ........ Li-Po's being babysat!!:D Thanks for that Tango9 .....much appreciated!! :D;):D See you at The Orchard this weekend! :)

I have to say the guys done a great job running the site for the weekend;);) A big thanks to all who chipped in and helped:):)

Now roll on this weekend;) it's going to be an EPIC weekend of airsoft that's going to test everyone:)

Bren

Is the site open on Monday might be able to get a half day in if it is, here's hoping!!!!

Every two weeks
    Baltrux wrote: »
    Is the site open on Monday might be able to get a half day in if it is, here's hoping!!!!

The site will be open on Monday free to members and players attending Dark Mist on any of the two nights.

So if you fancy a kick ass night game you also get a free days play on the bank holiday Monday:D :D

Bren

I wish I could, but monday is all I might be able to fit in this weekend but I'll be there for the next one bar death or serious illness. I'd be interested in talking to you about membership on monday or the next time I'm out.

Every two weeks
    Baltrux wrote: »
    I wish I could, but monday is all I might be able to fit in this weekend but I'll be there for the next one bar death or serious illness. I'd be interested in talking to you about membership on monday or the next time I'm out.

Drop in on Monday and I'll give you all the details;);)

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 24th of October

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0
    The Chairman (New Game Modebiggrin.gif)
    Meat Flag
    Last Man Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Brenwink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Party-Pimp

Every two weeks
    il be down sunday night all right. no better way of celebrating a birthday then blowin mindless zombies away:D il stick it out for the monday too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Great job on the Dark Mist 4, guys. And a lovely site, too. I have to say, it looks totally different in daylight.

Every two weeks
    ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Great job on the Dark Mist 4, guys. And a lovely site, too. I have to say, it looks totally different in daylight.

Cheers ZeroSignal,

Great to put a face to the name:)

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Cheers ZeroSignal,

Great to put a face to the name:)

Bren

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure to meet you guys. With any luck we'll be back in the future. :)

Every two weeks
    Young Guns Day

Tomorrow: 25 players booked in already:):)

Price: €20.00

Gates open at 10am

Bren:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

hi guys i think i left a pair of black viper knee pads a few weeks ago - anybody hand them in ???

thanks

Every two weeks
    hi guys i think i left a pair of black viper knee pads a few weeks ago - anybody hand them in ???

thanks

Sorry mate nobody handed in a pair of black viper knee pads:(:(

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 31st of October

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0
    The Chairman (New Game Modebiggrin.gif)
    Last Man Standing

Gates open at 10am, Game play ends at 5pm.

Brenwink.gif

Every two weeks
    Good numbers booked in for this Sunday:):)

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    + 1 Bren!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement