Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 6th of November

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Kill House
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0
    The Chairman (New Game Modebiggrin.gif)
    Meat Flag
    Last Man Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Brenwink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    great games today as always,savage hill game :D looking foreward ta tomorrow

Every two weeks
    chris20 wrote: »
    great games today as always,savage hill game :D looking foreward ta tomorrow

Yeah great game play all :D:D,

Nice group playing tomorrow and I'm even going to jump in for some games:):) I can't wait:D

Gates open at 10am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AlanRickman

Every two weeks
    Do you know how many people you are expecting down tomorrow?

Every two weeks
    Do you know how many people you are expecting down tomorrow?

Well the weather going to be good and sundays are all ways busy:):) I couldn't honestly tell you Alan but it should be in the high 30's (I hope;)).

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AlanRickman

Every two weeks
    Sounds good dude, there will only be a few of our team down tomorrow so you can count in an extra 6 and I send the word that to the rest that your expecting a good headcount. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sharpshooter86

great days gaming with good numbers dead sound crowd.the hill games savage some nice sneky moves going down.should have brought the shades for delta:cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

good gamming today to everyone involved,nice to see bren and pete working up a sweat playing aswell,excellent games at delta and take the hill,well played by all,...cheers lads

steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Every two weeks
    :D:D Great weather today Bren ....... Lovely to see the sun coming down over the back of Delta just as we were attacking ...... do RayBan do safety googles!!??? :D:D Nice sneaky gaming today ....The Hornets, 1st Air Cal and The Vipers!! (Forgive me if other team members were present, gaming was so intense I was only watching for Blue Armbands!!) Hill game was excellent ..... all the snipers thought their birthdays had arrived early ......:D Excellent marshalling too by the ever present Princess and Bren junior! Well done lads!! I'll be back!! :D;):D

Every two weeks
    excellent day today,probably the best double assualt ever,great delta apart from the sun haha :eek:

cheers bren

oh and xbox rules ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sharpshooter86

PS3 blu-ray :cool:

Every two weeks
    When did ASG start making XBox's and PS3's???? Lads ......I think you may have got a little sun stroke down there at Delta!!??? :D;):D

Every two weeks
    Bren........Will Young Guns be on this Friday at the Orchard?

Every two weeks
    Bren........Will Young Guns be on this Friday at the Orchard?

No not this week Bob;)

Every two weeks
    chris20 wrote: »
    excellent day today,probably the best double assualt ever,great delta apart from the sun haha :eek:

cheers bren

oh and xbox rules ;)

Yeah epic games on Sunday:D:D I'm looking forward to getting back out this weekend for more epic games;);)

Xbox all the way;);)

Bren

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Saturday the 14th of November

Delta Attack
    6Mill Hill
    A Fist Full Of BB's

Kill House
    Meat Flag
    Army of Two

Bren:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 princes

ps3 ;) and thanks bob:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

me thinks that bren and the lads are in league with the devil,,,,,,,zombies and evil scientists working for them , has anyone noticed that there hasn't been a weekend of good weather scence the DARK MIST........:eek:have they they moved to the dark side:eek:.....see ye all at the cup matches

Every two weeks
    me thinks that bren and the lads are in league with the devil,,,,,,,zombies and evil scientists working for them , has anyone noticed that there hasn't been a weekend of good weather scence the DARK MIST........:eek:have they they moved to the dark side:eek:.....see ye all at the cup matches

The sun is always shining here Fleecy:D:D ask anyone... Fingal is the California of Ireland:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Yeah see you at the Viper Cup....ehmmm... I mean Take Aim cup:p

aaaah ye bring it on , vipers ehhh just got me a new make o BB i like to call them MONGOOSE BB's.....vipers more like wipers.:eek:...me is going to WIPE the floor with ye:eek:...who do ye think ye are the THE CHAMPS or something....:D:D:D.....

is it to late to say im sorry................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

Hi bren had great day yesterday. we were lucky with the weather and the mud just added to the fun. great site and well run as always we'll be back again. cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Harveee

Every two weeks
    walked down on saturday and jamie showed me a pic of the river, madness :p hope its lookin good for saturday coming :D

all very silent around here,vipers must be gone to ground ,scared of me eh ,traning like mad , its no good bren , my diet of beer and lard burgers has me sculputed into a warroir of white bb death,,,,,,ye may beg for mercy using this forum as a way to connect with my far superior mind as i no longer under stand the whining of mear mortals,,,,or it could be to much or not enough budwiser,,,i can never remember which,,,any way of to train some more...

:D

Every two weeks
    all very silent around here,vipers must be gone to ground ,scared of me eh ,traning like mad , its no good bren , my diet of beer and lard burgers has me sculputed into a warroir of white bb death,,,,,,ye may beg for mercy using this forum as a way to connect with my far superior mind as i no longer under stand the whining of mear mortals,,,,or it could be to much or not enough budwiser,,,i can never remember which,,,any way of to train some more...

:D

Ohh... I'm busy here writing your name on a few bb's... only a few mind... that's all it'll take:p:p

Training.... what's that?:D

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday the 21st of November

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Delta Attack
    Delta 2.0
    The Chairman
    Meat Flag
    Last Man Standing

Brenwink.gif

Every two weeks
    Great games today everyone;);) Cheers to the The Hornets and The Vipers:);) oh and The Scorpions:D

Roll on the cup......

Every two weeks
    great day gaming today apart from that rain at the end haha,good game with the vipers,always good to play against yas,see yas at the cup :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

Every two weeks
    hey bren,

is the site open this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The_Silverback

Once a month
    What are the details for the fingal site.. Not reading through 150 pages of nonsense!!

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    dave762 wrote: »
    hey bren,

is the site open this weekend

Yeah Dave the site is open all weekend:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement