Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys, that white camo suit works so bloody well Harvey:eek:.... I expect there will be a few more using them tomorrow.

Bren

Every two weeks
    WINTER WAR

Tomorrow we are open at 10:15am
    Good crowd expected to turn up (plus a few guys in white camo) to take advantage of the good few inch's of snow that's covered the site:D:D
    Roll on the special ops missions for the guys in white;);):D

The motorway and the roads right into the village were fine today, the only dodgy part being the hill outside our gate.

So drive safely guys and take your time and you'll get there;);)

See you guys there,

Bren:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    Great games as usual Bren.The snowsuits on the special ops team worked a treat:D.I have to say it just feels so right with the AK in the snow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    excellent games bren,great special ops game and 4 against 9 lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Harveee

Every two weeks
    The games at the weekend were excellent best in a long time :D nothing like a white suit in snow;) the army of two was excellent apart from being stuck in the river when the ice broke and pinned down on both sides :P the firing squad was great;) took the head straight off :P tiny get that video up ;) the spec ops was good 4 defending 9 attacking:D the hill was well defended :D worst part was the spec ops team going out to hunt everyone :p soon as we walked out we wore under fire constantly:P bring on next week ;) as always a great weekend at fingal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Harveee wrote: »
    The games at the weekend were excellent best in a long time :D nothing like a white suit in snow;) the army of two was excellent apart from being stuck in the river when the ice broke and pinned down on both sides :P the firing squad was great;) took the head straight off :P tiny get that video up ;) the spec ops was good 4 defending 9 attacking:D the hill was well defended :D worst part was the spec ops team going out to hunt everyone :p soon as we walked out we wore under fire constantly:P bring on next week ;) as always a great weekend at fingal :D

Thought Fingal stopped doing firing squads?

Every two weeks
    trying to upload that video lads but iys not working :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Harveee wrote: »

Hey Harveee, can you confirm if your talking about an 'organised' firing squad or, was the situation you found yourself in during the game 'LIKE' a firing squad. Please clarify because there are some people out there, like Dave, who would love to jump on something like this.

thanks

Every two weeks
    the firing squad was actually on a big snowman that was made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

chris20 wrote: »
    the firing squad was actually on a big snowman that was made

Sounds like fun. :D

Don't think that snowmen can file law suites can they? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    last time i checked they cant haha,was a great laugh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Vents wrote: »
    Hey Harveee, can you confirm if your talking about an 'organised' firing squad or, was the situation you found yourself in during the game 'LIKE' a firing squad. Please clarify because there are some people out there, like Dave, who would love to jump on something like this.

thanks

I don't 'love' to jump on it, I hate that people still have to (and there are still sites out there that do firing squads).

Glad to see it was on an innocent inanimate object :-)

Every two weeks
    gerrowadat wrote: »
    Thought Fingal stopped doing firing squads?

We have;);)!

Every two weeks
    Gates open tomorrow at 10am:)

See you there guys;)

Bren:)

Every two weeks
    Games to be played this Sunday 17th of January

Army of Two
    A Fist Full Of BB's
    Delta VIP
    Delta 2.0
    Meat Flag
    Last Man Standing

Gates open at 10am, see you guys there.

Brenwink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Every two weeks
    Great games today Bren. It was my first time out in weeks and it was well worth the wait. All of the games today were incredibly tense and well-balanced, with cracking weather to boot. Can't wait for the next one!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gonesharp

cheers lads for yesterday,good games played by all,and weather was excellent as well,some cracking games played around the hill..see ya's soon

steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1st air cav

thanks to everyone for yesterday, great turn out, good honest players, perfect weather, cant wait to get back

Every two weeks
    Gates open at 10am tomorrow:) and nice weather booked for the day:D:D

Bren;)

Every two weeks
    Great games today gents;) that fog made the Delta base intense.
    Good crowd booked in for tomorrow already:):)

Bren

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Class games on Sunday people, all with honour;);)

Just to give everybody a heads up, we have a night game planned for this Saturday starting at 8pm so please be on site for 7:30pm.... good numbers already confirmed.

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Do you guys run anything on weeknights? I'd be looking for something on Tuesday or Thursday nights...stupid college and work.

Every two weeks
    Inari wrote: »
    Do you guys run anything on weeknights? I'd be looking for something on Tuesday or Thursday nights...stupid college and work.

We do have a private booking for Thursday night, I'll ask to see if we can include you if you are interested!;)

Apart from that we do run midweek evening games starting around April/May, start time is about 7:30pm until 12ish sometimes later for 15 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

Every two weeks
    put my name down for the night game on saturday

cant wait to get back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

A sincere thank you for the offer, but have no way of getting there this week. Weekday games seem to be hard to come by. I'm glad to see they'll be starting up in April/May, and ironically that's the time where my Saturdays begin to free up :D

...Sometimes I think people don't want me to play with my toy guns:'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Every two weeks
    bren put my name down for that night game rory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

How much for the night game on Saturday?

Every two weeks
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    How much for the night game on Saturday?

The price is €25.00 Damo:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Alright nice one :)
    I sent ya a pm earlier on also :D

• Advertisement

Every two weeks
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Alright nice one :)
    I sent ya a pm earlier on also :D

I just replied;)

This discussion has been closed.