Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

Every two weeks
    one of each :) haha,savage games today bren

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

Once a month
    Cheers Damo... Bren see you there tomorow;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Every two weeks
    so sad cant make night game tonight:( sorry paddy and jim the winning trio wont be complete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Every two weeks
    loved yesterday bren great fun cheers

Once a month
    SAVE ME A BURGER!!! :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Well, what can i say!
    The weekend was great, i didnt play saturday but sunday was a great day and night :D
    Very honest players at the night game which made for some great games. Then good craic around the fire :) Im only after waking up now since i got no sleep this mornin i went to bed when i got home haha.

Thanks bren :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Every two weeks
    Any news on who the lucky few were that won those prizes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Great day and night games yesterday fella's.

Realy good / honest players, and it made the difference especially as the place was so dark :eek: you couldn't see your hand in front of your face.

The Vipers were a great opponents, although they spent most of the time on their belly's ( sneeky feckers :D).

Bren, enjoyed the BBQ it realy did the job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    great fun last night, good tough games. really was pitch black out :eek:

good bbq too :)

The moon wasnt out that much last night and thats why i think we all tought that it was darker as usual :)
    I really liked the first few games when there was a tiny bit of light because all u could see was a shadow running :P
    Or the multiple capture the flag game where all u could see was a glowstick running through a forest haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Every two weeks
    We had a little visit during the week by a bunch of little retards who then proceeded to vandalise everything on site, the Killhouse, Delta base, Charlie base. They not only kicked it all down but to ensure the wood was not usable they jumped up and down on it to break most of the ply sheets in multiple places:mad::mad:.

So when I found out today I had to call in some favours and some of the guys who play at Fingal came to my aid;);) A big thanks guys;);) so we patched it all up as best we could for this weekends gaming, it just so happened the reason we were on site today was to fill the 1000 sandbags we got for the upgrades to the site:):)

Anyway games as usual tomorrow and the gates open at 10am.:D

See you there,

Bren:)

Jesus, little c**nts!!
    Anyway, won't be up for another 2 weeks but ill be up with my new aeg the next time I come up :D
    If ya need another 2 hands to fix anything up or anything, then i'd say me and the john fella could give a hand :D
    Damo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

Sorry to hear that Bren,

little **** with nothiong better to do and no aegs to play with!

:mad:

Every two weeks
    Big numbers booked in for tomorrow guys and the weather is looking awesome for airsoft:D:D

Gates open at 10am.

See you there,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    Fecks sake - leave ya's alone for a week and ya wreck the place.
    Must make sure i never miss a weekends airsofting again:p
    sorry to hear about it man:mad:
    see ya in the morning.

Every two weeks
    steevee wrote: »
    Fecks sake - leave ya's alone for a week and ya wreck the place.
    Must make sure i never miss a weekends airsofting again:p
    sorry to hear about it man:mad:
    see ya in the morning.

No worries man, the Garda are on the case:rolleyes: we know who done it and have passed on the names.

On another note we have started to deploy the sandbags today:D:D and the foliage is growing back thick and fast:):) see you in the morning stevee.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Every two weeks
    Well lads after alot of hardwork the past two days i can say everyone who comes down tomorrow will love all the new cover added in around the hill, so lets see some epic games tomorrow along with great weather aswell:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Marshal P

Thanks to everyone who came today!
    over 60 people :D nice games lovely weather
    and great bunch of honest players!
    the new cover is lookin great and workin great
    for players! the games are gettin better!
    also the foliage is coming back alot
    faster and bigger! cant wait till next week
    hope to see you guys there!
    (there will be alot of work put into fingal this week so
    it will be lookin great for next weekend ;))

Every two weeks
    great games with huge numbers :) the natural cover is really coming back and very fast,i love all the new sand bags bren,all the new cover is great,cant wait to see what else you have planned :),in my opinion one of the best days airsoft in a long time :)

Every two weeks
    What a day, mental games today guys and the weather was perfect for airsoft. Big numbers made for some epic fire fights all over the place, Oh and happy birthday Plasticaxe I'm sure you are feeling the pain of a full days skirmish now that you are one year older:P:P

As the lads have stated we are planing a big revamp of all the bases.. plus 1000 sand bags to go onto the site also;);)

Roll on next weekend:):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

Every two weeks
    cheers bren :) on my 3rd tube of deep heat :eek:
    i'll be as old as yourself soon!

great days shooting today, good tough gameplay and the new additions to the site are brilliant. can't wait to see where the other 800 sandbags are going!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Every two weeks
    Looks like i missed a good day, as for those idiots who thrashed the place - just jelous fools with no aeg's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Great games today-thanks to Bren,the marshals and all who took part.New sandbags really look the part-Dave(ARU):)

Once a month
    Yeah..... some great games yesterday:D Mostly everybody was honest
    :P:P

Every two weeks
    Just a few rentals left for tomorrows games, good crowd booked in for tomorrow.;);):D

Gates open at 10am.

See you there,

P.S. Loads more sandbags deployed all over the site;)

Every two weeks
    ill drop down tomorrow :) will only be there till half though :( god damn work haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 d_a_w_n

Every two weeks
    site looks great:Dlots of HEAVY sand bags around the palce:p:p:p ..people wait untill you see it its animal:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Every two weeks
    Lads the second batch of sandbags have been deployed, so for everyone coming up this weekend you will all love it ;) gauranteed :p, more work to be done throughout next week aswell ;) cant wait to get out and play meself on sunday ;) i can feel a great weekend of skirmishing upon us :D:D see ya's all tomorrow lads :D great games to be played tomorrow aswell as a good few rentals booked in ;)

Every two weeks
    Great games today guys;);) and great weather as well:D.

Good numbers for tomorrow and it's going to be an awesome day's Airsoft.:D:D

From met.ie
    "Tomorrow Sunday will be a bright day with variable cloud and sunny spells. It'll be dry apart from well scattered showers - these mainly across the midlands and north. Winds will be light to moderate west to northwest. Highest temperatures 12 to 15 degrees."

Gates open at 10am, see you there:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

Every two weeks
    Lovely stealthy games today, good bunch of lads.
    Can't believe the amount of sandbags put out during the week and another 600 to go :eek:
    just getting better every week:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement