Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help oh educated ones! (Warning: stupid question.)

• 14-05-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

OK I know that this question doesn't really belong but I think my brain is broken at this stage and I need help fast so there is no point posting in the college work section.:D

Can you put a subheading "prefix" in a chapter entitled introduction?:confused:

In my dissertation the first chapter is the introduction. there a few parts in it which I need to split into sub headings. The first bit is a broad introduction on the topic, the second is a bit on what I wanted to find out through the dissertation and the aims etc.

I was thinking of calling the first section of chapter one, prefix. Does that make sense or is it stupid or out of context? What should I call it? Overview maybe or would that make sense? It is basically an introduction but I cant call it that again.

Chapter two is the background btw.

Apologies for the stupid question but I needs help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Too early in the morning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Post in the appropriate forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement