Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AOC release date confusion

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,

am confused as to what day the game is being released on, the official forums state that its the 20th of may, with preorder downloads for early access on the 17th.

fine and dandy.. but i've been told by GAME, the release date is the 23rd for the actual dvd(s)

when is the game released for retail physical sale in ireland?

i dont mind either date, but i want to know when i should pick it up.. keeping in mind i want to pick it up asap and yes i missed the early access.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The retail release is the 23rd. The original early play date was the 20th but then they brought it forward to the 17th so early play went from 3 days to 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Originally, the game was to be released in Europe 3 days after the release in the US. This was to include the early access and the open release - on the 20th and the 23rd respectively.

It now seems that the early access in Europe may be available from the 17th, but the standard release in Europe will be on the 23rd, giving 6 days early access in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

excellent, thanks guys

Advertisement