Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

July Audi Prices Released... (kinda)

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

FYI - pricing released today on A4 2.0TDi 120BHP (saloon and Avant) for post-July.

Saloon - €35,100
    Avant - €37,500

Both are in category B - 16% VRT and €150 road tax.
    SE spec is +€2,400 and Sport is +€3,200.

These are the only confirmed post-July prices for Audi so far, but hopefully the release of these means that the rest aren't far behind....

We wait with baited breath!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Chris

Are you saying that the retail price on an Audi A4 2.0TDI is increasing after July 08?

Sorry read that wrong.

What is the equilvant price now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

The cheapest 2.0 TDI is the more powerful 143 bhp version, and that currently retails for €44,200 minimum. Audi by the looks of it will be passing on the VRT savings in full to the consumer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

At that price I would actually consider buying one new as its near enough to my affordability range.

Nah who am I kidding, I could never afford that.

Question here, what the story with the Market Value of an 07 - 06 same model on the second hand market.

I cant wait to see the outcome of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

kluivert wrote: »
    Chris

Are you saying that the retail price on an Audi A4 2.0TDI is increasing after July 08?

Sorry read that wrong.

What is the equilvant price now?

Those cars aren't available now, they're being introduced for July to be VRT beaters. That's probably why they're the first to be released.

No info on any of the rest yet, I'm sure as soon as they're available you'll see them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

kluivert wrote: »

Question here, what the story with the Market Value of an 07 - 06 same model on the second hand market.

I cant wait to see the outcome of this.

Heard an ad this morning for the local BMW dealership offering reduction of *up to* €8k off 07 BMWs while stocks last.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sid3

Interesting threads regarding the Audis. I have a 06 A4 1.8T sport, 35K km on the clock. I was intending to change back to diesel with the introduction of the new VRT rates in July. Am I correct in assuming my current car 's second hand value shouldn't change that much while the diesel will come down significantly. Was kind of shocked to realise my current car would be in the 32% VRT bracket as its CO2 value is 199 ( the new A4 1.8 is much lower at 169 CO2 = 24% VRT) but does this not really matter if its not a new or imported car? Also any idea when we will have the 170bhp diesel available? Thanks

The new A4's 2.0 turbo petrol does 154 g/km, and has up to 211 bhp and 258 lb ft, so with only €290 road tax and 20% VRT, it sounds like the ultimate car to beat our VRT system:D! That is easily the best version of the new A4 IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sid3

That does sound good. Will definately look into that. Any idea when that comes on stream?

sid3 wrote: »
    That does sound good. Will definately look into that. Any idea when that comes on stream?
    You'll have to ask our resident Audi salesman AudiChris that one:p! But since it went on sale in Germany the same time as the 2.0 TDI 120, which will be here in time for July, then I think it's fairly safe to assume that it will be available in time for then.

That engine comes in 2 states of tune: a 180 bhp version, and the 211 bhp version. Economy and emissions are identical for both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

No offical info yet, but E92s logic makes sense.

• Advertisement
Advertisement