Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby Team In Galway Looking for Ladies, Girls, Women!!

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hi

We are in the Social c league on Wednesdays in St.Marys.
    3 of our girls had to drop out so we only have three now and need another 2 or 3 if possible.

just pm if your interested.

should be good crack, and we plan on drinks after all our matches too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Perhaps there are no girls in Galway willing to play tag rugby, or perhaps they aren't on boards.ie... either way, we're still looking for 1 or 2 girls for our team. PM boooooonz or me if you exist.

If you want to have a look and see us playing we will be in Hazel Park (click here for map) tomorrow (wed, 21st) and we'll also be doing another practice on Monday 26th in the same place.

Matchs will be on every wednesday (except tomorrow) at about 7ish I guess, in St Mary's College (link to map). Training will be every monday at 6.15 in Hazel Park.

We currently have 4 girls and are looking to have 5/6 girls in total. We have enough guys already.

Registration will cost about 35euro and the tag shorts cost from 15euro to 20euro (20 euro is the cost if u buy them in town)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Sniipe, do you live in Hazel pk? I live in Hazel park lol

hah, no man, I live out by Menlo, hazel park is handy cause its near work thats all.

Um... can I hide behind bushes and take photos of your team? :D

haha, weather dependant :p We mite not be there. besides, we'd be more photogenic with a full compliment of women on our team. Either way, shoot away; but only if you know where in china this place is URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055297989"]linky[/URL

• Advertisement

OMG, did I honestly think that fit girls would be on boards.ie and looking in the galway city thread... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Would love this... But I can't guarantee that I'll be free every Monday and Wednesday evening. (work in retail so it's 12-9 shifts most days)

Sniipe wrote: »
    OMG, did I honestly think that fit girls would be on boards.ie and looking in the galway city thread... :D

Think you were getting your hopes up, lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Sniipe wrote: »

Sniipe, just pm'd you. I'm originally from Gaelcarraig and ill be staying in my parents house for the next month taking care of the house while they are on holiday next month so i'll be really interested in playing.
    I'm off every Monday and i don't work toll 9pm on Wednesdays but as i said in the pm i can easily come in late to work on Wednesdays ( my boss is sound ).
    Hope i can come along to the training session :D

I'm sorry ladies, the position has been filled. I will keep you in mind tho as I may know another team who are looking for lassies.

Thanks for the replies tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement