Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I replace Grill in Zanussi Oven/Grill

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi All, Just wondering if any of you have had to replace your grill in your oven/Grill. I have bought the new grill part from Electrolux but I cant seem to take out the grill because the grill has bolts at the back of the oven. Does the whole oven have to be taken out to access the back of the grill?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hobnob101

...... alternatively you could do what I did and find an instructional video on utube!

It was the fan oven element (or 'resistance' to use the proper term) that went on mine. I didn't need to take the whole oven out to do that... but I already had when I found that out. Taking out the oven should be easy (few screws at the front that hold it into the unit. Then the whole thing should slip out.)
    Do trip your mains first though.

Good luck.

Advertisement