Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

colour tattoo...

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

allo all...

i've been reading this forum for a long while now, and now i actually have a question... Been considering a tattoo for a good while, and of course still in the process of deciding what i want or i'd have it already :P

But I'd quite like to have it done all colour as in no black ink at all. I'm thinking celtic style spirals at the mo, across my lower belly. My question is: When the tattoo fades(as it eventually will!) is it difficult to match the ink colours for retouching? I'd like to get a vibrant red or purple.

Also from the recommendations of artists, john in inkwell sounds like he might be my man, his tribal stuff on the website is pretty sh*t cool... Agree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, would definitely agree with john being your man... though still, dont just go by us, go in and talk to him before you book an appointment, make sure you're happy with him.

not 100% sure about matching colours, ill let someone else answer that.

Advertisement