Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So did any of you get your potted plants stolen?

Options
  • 14-05-2008 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Just thought id let you all know there is a plant robber on the loose! I know a good few been taken over the last few nights. :D They left mine alone though coz they shabby!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 SJ08

left my plants but took my solar lights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

1 of my neighbours walked the whole estate looking for theirs didnt get them!:D shouldnt laugh mine will prob b next!

didnt walk around looking for them but they were taking over a week, not all together!!! some people are just mad!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Can't believe i missed yours undecided. I'll be back tonight. :p

On a more serious note why would any serious thief want with potted plants.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,464 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

probably drunk teenagers...

have you checked the river?

• Advertisement

:D I know it probably kids messing but know of 3 different people 2 in my estate and 1 in station court got hit! :D

I no the river is right beside my estate, but i dont no how to get down to it. my garden needs a bit of attention so thats my plan for this weekend. hope they have moved on to someone elses garden by now.

I bring my dog along the river each eve and didnt spot anything!

undecided how do get to the river, do you have to go up to the park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Is it from the front of your houses or did they get in the back garden? If so have you got a side gate??

• Advertisement

front of my house, i have a side gate so they cant get in back

from the front of the houses! I live in kilnacourt and there is access at the bk of the estate! where do you live?

kilnacourt too, but i have walked down to where the builders are still working in the glen and couldnt find a way in.

You can get in just after the new apartments not sure if you could walk the lenght of it to town from there tho! Im on the otherside of kilnacourt and at the back the estate you can get in there is a track made all d way to d park! cuts 5 mins of you walk!

Seems to be a good few of us in kilnacourt here! You should come to the meet up so we can put a face on you! Were all relatively normal I promise! :-)

when you say new apartments undecided, do you mean where the builders are still working?? I would love to meet up with you all only im way to shy. It took me months to join boards. Give me time i'll come around. I'll be walking down by the river now and everyone I meet with a dog, i'll be wondering if its you!!!

I was out enjoying for a walk tonight and found some potted plants. Anyone own them?

You found them in your own front room kikel!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

undecided wrote: »
    from the front of the houses! I live in kilnacourt and there is access at the bk of the estate! where do you live?

no fricking way! ubndecided you will have to show me that route so i can go there with mini. is it safe or are there a few randomers loitering?

undecided wrote: »
    You can get in just after the new apartments not sure if you could walk the lenght of it to town from there tho! Im on the otherside of kilnacourt and at the back the estate you can get in there is a track made all d way to d park! cuts 5 mins of you walk!

Seems to be a good few of us in kilnacourt here! You should come to the meet up so we can put a face on you! Were all relatively normal I promise! :-)

+1 on that undecided. im a kilnacourt glen head!! come to our next meet sj08! :D us girlies, we'll even meet up with ya before hand so that you dont have to arrive alone!

thanks ruby, i might take you up on the offer.

• Advertisement

They did that for me SJ08 and I did try and run but they caught me before I got very far hee hee ;)

You should meet up with us first, we're quite nice....nicer than a lot of the boys anyway **ooohhhhh contraversial hee hee**

You found them in your own front room kikel!!!

LOL missed this comment earlier. I wish they were, brings back fond memories of college days many moons ago

SJO8 no need to be shy we wont bite we promise:pac: Yeah the apts that they still working on not sure if you can walk all the way to town from there tho but defo can form the other side of kilnacourt. I let dog off lead and she goes off I sit and have a ciggie:D

They did that for me SJ08 and I did try and run but they caught me before I got very far hee hee ;)

You should meet up with us first, we're quite nice....nicer than a lot of the boys anyway **ooohhhhh contraversial hee hee**

hahahaha curvy! ya crack me up! yeh but we were nice in the end!

sure the next girlie night we have sj08 ye should come too. theyre very tame! and the nights aren't that mad either!!! :D

Advertisement