Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished?

Options
  • 14-05-2008 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Which of ye lucky buggers is finished ye'r exams? :) I've got my last one tomorrow... should be okay... Can't wait to get it outa the way though!!! But I keep remembering that I then have a final data structures assignment to get done straight away :( Ahh well, should be okay.

Any plans for the summer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Finished at 8 on Friday.

Plans for the Summer are lie in bed.

Bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm also finished tomorrow with my last exam in European Issues. It'd be grand though. I'll have to tackle my sleep deprivation afterwards that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I finished yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I'm finished tomorrow too. I've Urban & Regional economics... Its one hell of a boring subject :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

I've been all but finished since Monday, but those buggers stuck on one last one-hour final on Friday at noon, leaving me in limbo for three days. Not that I haven't been taking the opportunity to get a little extra partying in...er, I mean, uh, studying. Yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

*runs off to pub*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

No. Have three 2 hour exams in 24 hours. Finish 8pm Friday.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Finished yesterday at two... all I've accomplished since then is lying in bed watching Jane Austen series on youtube and sleeping.
    House hunting next week probably... shall not be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 slevins

Friday at 8 with a nagin in my pocket!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Tomorrow at 11. I'd actually willingly put it off until the afternoon or Friday to give myself time to study though. Major cramming tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

damn,was gonna open a 'yes!we are free men again!!!' thread...:Dwoho!!just finished 2nd yr!!wahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Which of ye lucky buggers is finished ye'r exams? :) I've got my last one tomorrow... should be okay... Can't wait to get it outa the way though!!! But I keep remembering that I then have a final data structures assignment to get done straight away :( Ahh well, should be okay.

Any plans for the summer?
    Was that not due on the last friday of the semester? I submitted it then thinking it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Indeed it was :D But I was still working on worksheet 5 then so couldn't start it... then the exams came along and I didn't wanna be doing an assignment when I was supposed to be studying for other sh*t! I emailed Rem asking for an extension... no reply... emailed Adrian... 10 days later I'm told that Rem aint replying to him either...

I figure they can't not grade it if I submit it, since they never got back to me to tell me I can't have an extension!!!

Any idea what % that's worth by the way? Wanna know if it'll be significant if I don't give it in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭stopyourshoppin

i'm finished tomorrow at 2pm:D
    might combust!! i'm counting the hours (while i should be studying)
    it's just an elective to fill out my credits that turned out to be a very boring elective compared to what i thought, so i was a very bad student for that class. so i'm literally doing all the work tonight for that class that i will have done the whole year! yes i know i'm a dumbass. oh well, who cares, tomorrow i'm freee!!!! should i paint a blue stripe on my nose like braveheart?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Finish tomorrow at 5...gonna be sweet as hell to finish 1st year anyway. Be a shock though, to be already on summer holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Indeed it was :D But I was still working on worksheet 5 then so couldn't start it... then the exams came along and I didn't wanna be doing an assignment when I was supposed to be studying for other sh*t! I emailed Rem asking for an extension... no reply... emailed Adrian... 10 days later I'm told that Rem aint replying to him either...

I figure they can't not grade it if I submit it, since they never got back to me to tell me I can't have an extension!!!

Any idea what % that's worth by the way? Wanna know if it'll be significant if I don't give it in...

One of my friends said Rem told him 20%, so a lot of the worksheet marks seem to be going for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Finished last Saturday, got one of my results yesterday, and got a job for the summer today :D Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

Notorious wrote: »
    I'm finished tomorrow too. I've Urban & Regional economics... Its one hell of a boring subject :rolleyes:
    Go away all you people finished tomorrow(or already)!:p
    Not done till Friday-Applied Geology:|

One of my friends said Rem told him 20%, so a lot of the worksheet marks seem to be going for it
    scheiss....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

26th of May. 10.35.

It honestly feels like it'll never come.

Bored of it at this stage. Really want to be finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Man I feel sorry for some people here, I finished my summer exams over a year ago.
    . . . . . . . . wait a minute . . . . . oh crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

just finished today.I feel GREAT!!
    My last exam was bioc20020.It didn't go great but feck it.If the good weather stays,it going to be a fab summer;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

roll on 8 tonight, finished forever with ethnicity, nationality and identity :)
    should possibly be studying now instead of counting the minutes till i'm free...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Finished up 1st year last Saturday!!:D Been enjoying the sun ever since then!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

finished on tuesday :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd done. :)

My ritual when I finish exams: come home and straight away clear up all my notes, divide them into their subjects and file them away (they're in a shoebox now!), throw out rubbish, and generally erase any sign that I had exams :D It's my own version of a ritual burning...

Am I wierd? :D Or does anyone else do that? Got any post-exam rituals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

My ritual when I finish exams: come home and straight away clear up all my notes, divide them into their subjects and file them away (they're in a shoebox now!), throw out rubbish, and generally erase any sign that I had exams :D It's my own version of a ritual burning...

Same here! All notes are put away, timetables thrown out and the naggins are brough out of their hibernation!!:D:D Happy days!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

i do the same, i've slowly been crossing out the exams on my timetable, i'll rip it up later and throw all my stuff in a box.have to do it. i also don't know how people can throw stuff out till they get their results. i mean what if you have to repeat?!!

crack open some wine tonight about 5 past 8! :D

Yeah I took the exam timetable off the fridge and fooked it in the bin :pac: I'll take the class timetable out of my wallet next time I pick it up ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I'm not off until tomorrow at 8PM, last possible exam:(

Advertisement