Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

The bloke who calls out the announcements before most of the exams was Alan Hunter, Head Invigilator. He's a good spud, sound bloke to work for. After the exams were finally finished up on friday he gave all of the staff this big long speech congratulating us on a job well done and how he was proud to have worked with us and all that jazz. Nice moment.

And then we all went out and got tanked in Paddy Cullens, but that's a story for another day...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Now Im FREE FALLIN! Until next year. Now I too can be a snooty postgraduate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

On the last day one of the invigilators was handing out roses sweets to the other invigilators, she wouldn't give me one :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

johnreferee.JPG

"Invigilators, you will go on my first whistle."

"Candidates, you will go on my second whistle."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

FINISHED.

Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely exam, fudged a question or two but overall very happy.

NOw to the pub....

• Advertisement
Advertisement