Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you cheat?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

I get full body Michael Schofield style tattoos before every exam, with reminders of the answers cunningly lurking in seemingly meaningless art. Whenever I need a few quotes there I just have to stick my head between my legs, peer up at my arse and bingo!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

But is it worth the risk? (if you weren't sure that you wouldn't be caught)

God no,not worth the risk,but if your good enough you won't get caught;)

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Had every maths formulae under the sun written on my calculator which I quickly copied to the back of my exam booklet 15 minutes before the exam started. Didn't have to learn a thing...it was all common sense after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭scholes19

somebody ho cheats in the leaving is morally and ethically corrupt! a stern but fair statement!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Peleus wrote: »
    you're not talking about the film "How to cheat in the Leaving Certificate" by any chance? If so, do you know where i cant rent that, cos i've wanted to watch that for the past 7 years, after i saw it as a kid. such a good film.

Its on google video if you want to watch it? (available for download too) [well at least it was in the last 6 months :P]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bubblybillie

In the end its your own decision..honestly if you wanna cheat and possibly get caught go for it if you want to do the right thing and get your own result go for it..
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

scholes19 wrote: »
    somebody ho cheats in the leaving is morally and ethically corrupt! a stern but fair statement!:mad:

Hitler was morally and ethically corrupt.

As for cheating in the leaving, all the cooooool kids are doing it :pac:

not me. I wrote one formula on the back of my calculator, sin sin.
    DEPT. OF EDUCATION- I'M SORRY(ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

I think if you wanna cheat then do, its up to YOU at the end of the day, think its redicilous the way people give out bout it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Blitz17 wrote: »
    I think if you wanna cheat then do, its up to YOU at the end of the day, think its redicilous the way people give out bout it though...

Well, the choice of cheating is up to the individual, but it can affect other people. As someone mentioned earlier, a cheater could get 5 extra points as a result and deprive someone, who didn't cheat and got their points through hard work, of a place on a course.

At the end of the day, the LC exam is meant to be a level playing field so that everyone has the same opportunity to get the course they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

penguin88 wrote: »
    Well, the choice of cheating is up to the individual, but it can affect other people. As someone mentioned earlier, a cheater could get 5 extra points as a result and deprive someone, who didn't cheat and got their points through hard work, of a place on a course.

At the end of the day, the LC exam is meant to be a level playing field so that everyone has the same opportunity to get the course they want.

But what about all the people cheating at the moment, they are one step above the people who arent, so therefore, if you cheat, you are on the level playing field :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Blitz17 wrote: »

Advertisement