Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed

Options
  • 14-05-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have just subscribed using the 1 month option 5 euro.

I have another boards.ie account (kaizersoze1980) which i will be no longer using or logging in with.

Can I ask that my new account (the one im posting with here) doesnt get banned, i just want to use this name from now on so wont be using kaizersoze1980 anymore.
    is this ok.

Just making sure as I have seen people banning people for "re-regging"
    thats not what im doing though.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

There was no need to subscribe to have a new account, if you wanted to change the nick on your existing account, keep you post history etc then a subscription is the way to go.

The only reason you would be banned for reregistering is to reregister or use an account to get around an existing ban.

It is important to note that being a subscriber does not give any special privileges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I didnt want to keep my post history etc so a new account is fine with me.
    I have an existing ban on soccer forum under kaizersoze1980 so ill wait till that should have expired before posting on that forum.

Alls well that ends well.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You'll have to wait until your new account reaches the application criteria to re-apply for soccer access unless you can reach some sort of agreement with the soccer mods. Just FYI.

Hi

Just want to confirm that you want the kaizersoze1980 posts merged into your new account?

Thx

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Hi Vexorg,

no thanks. id like to start off with a clean slate so to speak!

thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

NP - should you decide at a later date to have the accounts merged just let us know.

V.

Advertisement