Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers: This Friday, May 16th

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

epic... truly epic! :D

and Matt... we'll leave you guessing as to who took the picture. though you can be fairly assured that it wasn't me;)

Debauchery of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

I don't take pictures below the belt without my make-up and lighting person present. Amateur photos leak on the internet, and my reputation could be ruined ;) And can ginger pubes even be photographed? Don't they have the power to break camera lenses?

Ciotog and ethernet - what the heck happened to yall? Saw ya when we got to the bonfire, then lost yall soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

tristanc wrote: »
    I don't take pictures below the belt without my make-up and lighting person present. Amateur photos leak on the internet, and my reputation could be ruined ;) And can ginger pubes even be photographed? Don't they have the power to break camera lenses?

Ciotog and ethernet - what the heck happened to yall? Saw ya when we got to the bonfire, then lost yall soon after.
    Stayed there until 4:30 but wasn't too near the fire. It was a long adventure getting some quality vino in the Chinese. I think Ciotog was busy mingling :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Was nice to see ye in McAlindens, sorry I didn't stick around for longer. Almost made it to the beach party but ended up crashing out at home instead.

Tris, we need to hit a gig soon.

Def, I haven't been paying much attention to what's coming down the pipeline recently. I think I need to hunt down bands I like and email them to try and convince em to play Galway ;)

• Advertisement

ethernet wrote: »
    Stayed there until 4:30 but wasn't too near the fire. It was a long adventure getting some quality vino in the Chinese. I think Ciotog was busy mingling :pac:.

Ah, ya went back to see the Chinese, eh? Tis def a quest that will easily waylay a weaker soul ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Def, I haven't been paying much attention to what's coming down the pipeline recently. I think I need to hunt down bands I like and email them to try and convince em to play Galway ;)

There is always a certain Celtic Punk band (F.M) playing on the 5th of June
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Jinx Lennon is playing on the 30th.That'll be a good gig I'd say. I always like his gigs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Wait... where did Grasshopa's pictures go?:eek:

The one's with the posing.. and the sunglasses... and the..????

[edit] oh wait... found them on the other thread.. never thee mind.

Oh and Tristan... not only do they break camera lenses... they absorb everything they touch...

I miss my cat, Fluffy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

MattKid wrote: »
    OK who took a picture of Mr Winky with my camera?:eek:

no comment but can i just say it was tangled in the bottom of my boxers and i didn't want to fiddle to much.

not that it was me or anything :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

hey, i was at that beach party!! crazy times!

so technically i was at my first boards beers, woohoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sounds like ya'll had fun. My own 'Boards Beers: The French Edition' went well.

Advertisement