Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Waterford Man Utd fans

• 14-05-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I was talking to a mate of mine the other day...apparently Masons are running a Man Utd night for the Champions League final. handy if you want to be amongst your own on the night!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

isnt Masons a liverpool supporters club home ----
    im a Man u fan --- me and mates usually go upstairs in Revolultion

they have a poster in the window for party night there that night from 6.30
    will be a long night hen we win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Liverpool are not playing next Wednesday night. Just because one set of supporters usually go to a particular pub, that doesnt mean others supporters cant go there to watch a match.

Masons, is a far better venue than Revolution to watch a game imo...but then again, I am not a fan of Revolution probably cos I'm too old for there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

Masons certainly isn't a Liverpool Supporters club. It's a neutral venue year round but if a team that's well supported qualifys for a final like this, then we will cater for one team in particular. Last year it was Liverpool (although John O Shea watched it in masons) this year it's Man Utd. I'm trying to fix the pic now.

Basically there will be pre match United clips, food afterwards and a DJ playing united songs for the night..as well as the place being decorated in United gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

I suppose the poor chelsea fans will be meeting in a phone box in barrick street,as long as they win please god that man utd crowd dont win.

decies wrote: »
    I suppose the poor chelsea fans will be meeting in a phone box in barrick street,as long as they win please god that man utd crowd dont win.

There all meeting in the Woodman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

decies wrote: »

I heard it was Tom Maher's in O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Didnt know that thanks, il certainly be there come on United!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Bulmers Tasting between 6:45 and 7:45 as well. FREE BULMERS!! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I see Norris's are giving a free pint to you if your team win. You pick a red or a blue ticket before the match and hand it in after.

Nice touch, I might buy a book of tickets for the night and go on the piss for free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

What a night

tubey wrote: »
    What a night

Certainly was. Fair play to Masons, They had the place decked out in Red, white and Black ballons, and also Man Utd Flags on the wall. The dj really made the night with all the Man Utd tunes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sounds good, thumbs up to Masons :)

Thought the match itself wasnt to bad, was watching at home!

Advertisement