Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondeo ST155 2.2TDci

Options
  • 14-05-2008 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Thinking of buying mondeo ST155 2.2TDCI. Anyone have any experience with these?
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Dabko wrote: »
    Thinking of buying mondeo ST155 2.2TDCI. Anyone have any experience with these?
    cheers
    Nice looking car. All I know is that a friend of mine has a 2.0L TDCi and its very underpowered - only 90 BHP. In fairness though it is reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nice looking car. All I know is that a friend of mine has a 2.0L TDCi and its very underpowered - only 90 BHP. In fairness though it is reliable.

Thats the old TDDi engine. The TDCi comes in 115bhp and 130bhp. The ST TDCi has 155bhp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

bazz26 wrote: »
    The TDCi comes in 115bhp and 130bhp.

And 90 bhp from 06;)!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

E92 wrote: »
    And 90 bhp from 06;)!

OMG!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

I have the 130 version, and very happy with it - would love a drive in the 155 one though just to feel what the additional horses would be like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement