Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thorn Raven Tour with rohloff for sale

Options
  • 14-05-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Apologies for posting my touring bike that I have for sale but it's hard to find exposure in Ireland for such bikes and just thought there might be some touring enthusiasts on here who might be interested. I'm selling the bike because I've just ordered a new Thorn Raven Tour for an upcoming trip.

I'm selling my Thorn Raven Tour (Mk1 model) on ebay...
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230252458299

You can read the details and see the photos on ebay but in short: it's a steel framed touring bike (frame size 537L - see the pdf document at www.thorncycles.co.uk/raventour.html for details about how they measure their frames - it has a standover height at mid-tube of ~780mm, and a seat tube of ~457mm).

The bike is equipped with a 14-speed Rohloff speedhub, a front Schmidt dynamo hub and Magura hydraulic rim brakes. Mavic 717 on the rear and a Sun Rhyno on the front.

If you have any questions please contact me via ebay.

Regards,

Julian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Good luck with that. TBH it's very specialized- you probably have more of a chance selling to the UK than here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Nice bike, always fancied trying out the Rohloff to see what they are like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Same here. Very tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thelazycyclist

Sold.

Advertisement