Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash/Stun grenade kill?

• 14-05-2008 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

Is this possible? I was playing earlier and I threw a flash grenade into room with a few enemies camped inside and got a kill when the grenade went off. Is this a glitch or were my eyes deceiving me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Hit someone with any nade before it goes off , while they are on Last Stand , and you get a kill .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

stin grenades also have damage output when they go off.
    flash grenades dont.
    if a person is wounded enough and a stun grenade goes off close to them,
    it will kill them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I have been killed at least 5 times with flash/stun grenades. Hell, I'm pretty sure I got killed after a nade hit me(before going off).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I got a headshot with a nade one time ! Threw it through a window and hit the guy in the face, hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Klept0

Does it work if you hit them with the nade or just with say it's end product (flash etc.)? I know there's a challenge for it, but can't remember if I just hit them with the nade itself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

you can killed them with a direct hit.
    they have to be hurt though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

There are awards for doing this, I am suprised no one has mentioned this yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

if you hit a guy directly with a flash/stun/grenade it can kill them. dont think it matters how much health they're on, depending where u hit them. u'll see a grenade with like a semi-circle around it when u do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

Ive thrown a flashbang before and it hit them in the face and they died.I saw it on killcam and the icon for the kill is very different.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

Yes stun&flash nades can kill but they have to be injured first or on last stand afaik.Thats how it works on the ps3 anyway.There are challenges for doing this;think fast flash and think fast stun.I generally use stun nades over flash as they let u know know an enemy is there as they give a damage indicator when they hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Playing hardcore search and destroy, teammate accidently threw a stun grenade straight away and killed two team mates, one was a headshot.

Probably the best TK's ever.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

There are awards for doing this, I am suprised no one has mentioned this yet.

Yeah there is i got it when i lobbed a flash at a guy on last stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

it would be cool if you would put C4 on someone, cause I think stuff like that is funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

lol, i remember killing someone in a scrim with a direct hit from a nade, like when people do it with the nade launcher, funny ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heh it happened again today. I released a frag grenade and happened to do it at the exact moment an enemy came around the corner. I clocked him on the face with it and he dropped dead :D. Got the achievement too.

Advertisement