Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark - Inkwell

Options
  • 14-05-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Goin to Mark over weekend for black tattoo in Inkwell,,,,any thoughts:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

he's a legend end of story! :) best a luck though n pics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Cheers, thanks:)

:):)Got it done, v v v v pleased,,will post a pic when its healed,,tis only an ickle one but i like it and Yes Mark was v v v v v v nice and took his time to get it purrrfic. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

told ye!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

are all those V 's a subliminal message towards V piercing? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Going for one myself today with him. Never met him in person but from the email he sent me he sounds like a really decent guy, looking forward to this. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Going for one myself today with him. Never met him in person but from the email he sent me he sounds like a really decent guy, looking forward to this. :)

Good stuff! Let us know how it goes! I've to get a tattoo touched up by him, and if ye have pics of yer finished tattoo I'd love to see! I know he's a great piercer, but I haven't seen many of his tattoo's yet.

Good luck Captain Ginger, Marks a lovely lad. He did this one for me

Well to quote myself from another thead:
    Right, quick review on Inkwell.

Went there today to get a tattoo, never been there before, had spoken to Mark via email about that tattoo and was looking forward to it.

Got there early and was looked after with coffee,came in soaked and Mark got me some paper towls to dry off which was a nice thing to do, everyone was really friendly and there was a great buzz in the place, added to which they have a nice sheltered smoking place out back with tables and seats!

Anyway, sat down with Mark and we agreed on a price, he was very good in saying that if it took over the time he wouldn't charge extra and he kept his word.

Everyone else there was good fun and I got none of the elitist attitude that I sometimes feel in other places.

So all in all I'm extremely happy with the day and love my new tattoo to bits

I'll post pics once I take the clingfilm off.

Well here she is, going to go back in a few weeks for a touchup and to get some grey put in on the skin sections on her dress.

fkzalg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Excellent, thanks for posting a photo :) - are you happy with it?

Have to concur, the service in Inkwell is fab, they look after their customers (even just potential customers) very well .

Updated the photo with it in the proper way it's showing as if you're looking at it (got flipped when I took the pic in the mirror).

I'm thrilled about it, I will never go anywhere else, going to stay at inkwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I went to him today, he is great, lovely guy,and I love my new tattoo....

dragona wrote: »
    I went to him today, he is great, lovely guy,and I love my new tattoo....

Any chance of a pic? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Any chance of a pic? :)

Yer, but its gonna have to wait -the tattoo is above my breast and I am a bit bruised, so in a few days.....the next day they always look a bit crapola, i'm rather red!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Anyone ever gotten an email reply from John in Inkwell?? I emailed him weeks ago but havent heard anything since!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Chitterchatter

Ah - I was looking for replies also a little while ago. Their email was having a few glitches when the website was being set up and altered, should be fine now if you send another email. They're usually quick at gettin back to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i emailed mark a few weeks ago, before i went to bed, and got up the next morning, and *ping* he'd replied. took a coupla emails, and he was right on the ball, never took longer than a day for him to reply.

Advertisement