Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nearest motor tax office to balbriggan

Options
  • 14-05-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hello

Can someone tell me where is the nearest motortax office to balbriggan?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tiredmam

Think it is Ballymum, but i think Hanleys insurance do it for you too. They bring it in there for you with a small fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 balbrigganseye

Tiredman is right.
    The motor tax office in Ballymun is in the same area as the old shopping centre and garda station. Hanleys used to do it . Not sure if they still do it. I used Q 4 U in Swords last week . North Street - Down from court house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

I always do it online. It is really quick - you will have the disk in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Tiredman is right.
    The motor tax office in Ballymun is in the same area as the old shopping centre and garda station. Hanleys used to do it . Not sure if they still do it. I used Q 4 U in Swords last week . North Street - Down from court house

Its actually accross the road from the old shopping centre and garda station.
    Its in the Civic centre ( Modern glass building )
    Online is easier IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bikki

thanks folks, always do it online....but didnt get a pin reminder letter this time and im a month over so need it asap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

bikki wrote: »
    Can someone tell me where is the nearest motortax office to balbriggan?
    The nearest would be on Bolton Street in Drogheda.

Nearest where you can tax your car? That would depend on the registered address of the motor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tiredmam

Didnt know there was a tax office in Drogheda--handier.
    I think when you are taxing your car for the first time you have to go in person!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

tiredmam wrote: »
    Didnt know there was a tax office in Drogheda--handier.
    I think when you are taxing your car for the first time you have to go in person!
    Nope, if you enter the last 6 digits of the VIN as the PIN, you can do the first taxing of a newly-registered car online.

Advertisement