Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new lawn

Options
  • 14-05-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

about 4 weeks ago i seeded my new lawn.Levelled off all soil with digger,picked lager stones and then rotovated it.Got help from a few guys and raked and picked most of the stones and then seeded.The lawn is growing but there are alot of bald spots in it.The lawn is nearly an acre and there seems to be alot of humps and bumps in it.Should i get roller and give it a good going over when it is damp and will the patches fill out when we get some rain.Typical my luck heat wave when i need rain.There are also alot of rough patches in it but i will sort them out with some more top soil.Im just a bit worried that with no rain the seed will be useless.As you can imagine watering an acre will not be easy.

Advertisement