Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

A very cool animation painted on public walls

• 14-05-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

The time it must of taken to film this. Also I wonder if the artist cleaned up all the paint he put on the side walk?

http://www.blublu.org/sito/video/muto.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I watched that a few day ago, it's amazing.

A few photographs of other stuff from blu: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justusjonas/sets/72157600968823775/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I saw the inside portion of this ages ago, didn't realise there was a before and after part as well.

I wonder how long this took him and how he reached some of those places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I love the bit when the animation is eating the paper off the walls. Or how the animations use the feature of the walls to move. I wonder if he actually planned it out before hand or just started drawing and seen where it would take him.

The other link didn't work for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Fantastic! I loved it. Great soundtrack too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Thats awesome. Imagine the scumbag taggers here did something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Truly impressive. Must have taken weeks to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

that is amazing, enjoyed this!

Advertisement