Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair Problems

Options
  • 14-05-2008 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

:mad:

Anybody been using betfair in the last hour.

Went haywire.

Wasnt able to lay back my bet and lost a lot.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Yeah, I kept getting a message about something wrong with their connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

Betfair are held to ransom by hackers,.......... DNS attacks on their site.
    Its like paying protection money in a high-street shop.

They've been hit for heaps of big events.

I was just thinking last night how fuming id be if i had 500 on rangers without being able to lay it off.

Couldnt you have salvaged your bet with one of the traditional bookies ?.....pp online or summit ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭bookiebasher

yes betfair went banana's for the 6.50 in naas last nite ..I refreshed loads of times after i cancelled a bet and my profit and loss showed it had not been matched...
    i then layed off in running and my horse won and to my horror dicovered after the race that i had been laid twice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sixaside

:mad:

Anybody been using betfair in the last hour.

Went haywire.

Wasnt able to lay back my bet and lost a lot.:mad:

Same here! 6:40 in Perth. Backed the fav(subsequently fell at the first) and was trying to hedge pre-race but couldn't.

Advertisement