Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10,000th post ..... I will not be discouraged!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

10,000 posts boards could have done without.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Nice one 6th!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Terry wrote: »

That rule is just for AH though, no? Anyway looking at your postcount it looks like people who start 10,000 post threads suffer the same faith.

Shouldnt take me too long to get back up, I mean I've be fair restrained during the first 3 years.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Fair play award for fair play in the field of fair play!

n00b :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

6th wrote: »
    That rule is just for AH though, no? Anyway looking at your postcount it looks like people who start 10,000 post threads suffer the same faith.

What are you implying about my F&D co-mod???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Shouldnt take me too long to get back up, I mean I've be fair restrained during the first 3 years.
    Nah.
    I asked for my post count to be reset to zero because it was funny at the time.

hey its all good, I like food ... and drink. Actually I should post there more, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 storyhorse

hey its all good, I like food ...

no sh1t sherlock. :pac::pac::pac:

storyhorse wrote: »
    no sh1t sherlock. :pac::pac::pac:

How does someone with 11 posts know or even have an opinion on my eating habits? Thats not to say you're wrong though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 storyhorse

ah man, I post a little and read a lot. Seriously, give it a go.

I actually manage to read alot more than I write ... the things you learn on this site!

Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

congrats 6th! ;)

You've got almost 10 posts per day compared to my less than 1 post a day. :-o
    And self-replying to your thread more than the rest of the people combined = lose.

That said, its good to see you back under your proper name, enjoy the next 10k!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    congrats 6th! ;)

You've got almost 10 posts per day compared to my less than 1 post a day. :-o
    And self-replying to your thread more than the rest of the people combined = lose.

That said, its good to see you back under your proper name, enjoy the next 10k!

Indeed.Talking to yourself in threads is a good way to boost your post count!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Degsy wrote: »
    Indeed.Talking to yourself in threads is a good way to boost your post count!

As is commenting on other people's post-count boosting comments; as is this comment itself etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Huzzah!

I see my campaign worked and it only took a day, damn I'm good:D

gerky wrote: »
    I see my campaign worked and it only took a day, damn I'm good:D

Now off you go and sort out Tibet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

6th wrote:
    Now off you go and sort out Tibet!

Up Up and away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oooo... 10,000 posts eh? Took me 5 years longer to get there than it took you... There's got to be a (good) reason for that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Bard wrote: »
    Oooo... 10,000 posts eh? Took me 5 years longer to get there than it took you... There's got to be a (good) reason for that...
    Took me 5years to get to 1000th post, and guess what, this is it! wayhay!
    Okay, well the truth is, I have another 9,500 posts stashed away in the cupboard, but just dont tell anyone, alri?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Pfft 10,000 posts all of them attention seeking posts too. First it was always in feedback looing for attention acting the mod now you're a mod you're acting all high and mighty. Grow up chap and try and put some quality into your posts you tosser

How about you go back to abusing you dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

How about you go back to abusing you dog.

How about go back to english class

Wow this is nice, I dont think I've even interacted with you before but sure thats never stopped anyone? So what about all my time in the Paranormal Forum before i even went near Feedback? Ah sure I'm guessing you're just looking for someone to be angry at .... hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Wow what a random attack on 6th.

rb_ie wrote: »
    Wow what a random attack on 6th.

Ah sure you're probably next. Bet you I know who saw photos of their gf kissing another guy on her bebo. Need a hint? _n_l_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Onkle wrote: »
    Pfft 10,000 posts all of them attention seeking posts too. First it was always in feedback looing for attention acting the mod now you're a mod you're acting all high and mighty. Grow up chap and try and put some quality into your posts you tosser

catfight.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ah sure you're probably next. Bet you I know who saw photos of their gf kissing another guy on her bebo. Need a hint? _n_l_
    heh :)

Ah 6th, you and I are prone to these type of random attacks aren't we? I suppose that's what we get for having such a presence on the site, there'll always be haters.

At least things haven't gotten as bad for us as they have for Karl Hungus, I mean he has an entire neo-nazi white supremicist site out for him! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

rb_ie wrote: »
    At least things haven't gotten as bad for us as they have for Karl Hungus, I mean he has an entire neo-nazi white supremicist site out for him! :eek:

Ah, but you gotta love the pictures man, those were priceless, worth any amount of hatred! :D

Advertisement