Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on cover-up/adding to my old tattoo

Options
  • 14-05-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

12 years ago, at the age of 16, I got a rather ill-advised rose on my left hip. It was pretty naff back then and even more naff now that it's all fuzzy-edged and faded, but there's part of me still kinda likes it as a memento of my wannabe-rock-chick teens. I feel it needs work though, maybe adding to it in some way rather than just touching it up. I don't necessarily want to cover it entirely, but if I could incorporate it into something a bit less cliche, even if it was just like an expanded rose briar or something like that... Anyways, I'm just a bit short on ideas. Could you lovely experts here take a look and suggest styles or designs I could consider? I'm a useless artist myself and want to have some vague ideas in mind before I go into a studio, rather than wasting the artist's time! (BTW the photos are a little blurry, the rose isn't quite as fuzzy as that in real life, but it's still not great...) Thanks!!!

Advertisement