Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podee Bottle - Please Help!!

Options
  • 14-05-2008 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Does anyone - ANYONE - know where to get the Podee bottle? :confused:

Apparently its the business and I am so desperate to get it!
    The few places I've seen on the net all only take credit card and I have uber-maxed mine out so I cant use it. I know there's a few shops around Dublin that sell it but I cannot find one ANYWHERE!!!!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Never seen or heard of them, They are quite strange though...do they not take from the whole mother/father bonding??

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Femmy wrote: »
    Never seen or heard of them, They are quite strange though...do they not take from the whole mother/father bonding??

Not trying to be smart Femmy but if you've never seen or heard of them why would you have the opinion that they would take away from any bonding?

They are apparently very useful for people who have twins or people who are on the move and just need a helping hand. Its not designed to take away any bonding with anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Well i didnt make a comment on them without looking up what they were first.
    I understand the whole twins or being on the move thing..just wondering if people would tend to start using them all the time, i.e have the child sitting in the buggy or seat or whatever sucking on the bottle while you go about other things...

I'm sure they would and if thats the way they use them then I think that's wrong. I just found myself yesterday in the situation where I was stuck driving home in the car for a good hour and the baby was screaming for a bottle. I wasn't in the position to stop and feed him and just thought for situations like that, and lets face it we've all been there, I think they're a great invention.
    How people use them is probably their own business but I wouldnt think too highly of someone using it purely so they wouldnt have to take time out to feed the baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Bought one in Boots Blanchardstown for my sister in law last weekend. Dead handy.

• Advertisement

Called Boots Blanch and they dont stock it.....

Strange, I didn't even buy one...I bought two:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Sorry I can't help, but it sounds fantastic! I never knew of such a product. My youngest was forever hungry, it was frustrating when I had to go shopping or drive long journeys - it would have been handy. It would be even better if you could breastfeed directly from it!
    Actually, MILF, there are 2 branches of Boots in Blanchardstown, maybe BanzaiBk bought hers in the one you didn't contact? Just a thought.

Oh COOL!!! I didn't know there was 2 branches! I thought it was a bit strange meself when you said you bought one there and the lady said they didn't do them! She sounded foreign though so she might have misunderstood me!

Pity I didn't see this thread last night, I was actually in Blanch S.C. this morning and I would have checked for you! There's a Boots on the ground floor and another one on the first floor. Can you remember which one you bought yours from, Banzai?

• Advertisement

First floor, in the baby section part. There was loads! Well, 6/7:o

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    First floor, in the baby section part. There was loads! Well, 6/7:o
    The branch on the first floor seems to concentrate more on baby products alright. Here's their phone no http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/i.aspx/o/Boots_Upper_Level.
    Good luck!

Janey Kelly, thanks a mill for your help! You're dead sweet!!

BanzaiBk - How much are they? I was told around 12 yo yos?

Well I trekked out to Blanch earlier and went to both Boots and they both looked at me like I walked in off another planet! They hadn't a clue what I was on about!!

God, that's a pity Milf! I'll try and keep an eye out for this bottle and let you know if I find it! Some chemist or baby shop is bound to have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 groda

think I have a bottle if you want it. The box is never opened. Got it as a present.
    G

Advertisement