Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend doctor in Leixlip

Options
  • 14-05-2008 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in Leixlip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

I'd highly recomend Dr M Fay his surgery is across from supervalue in Riverforest no appointment necessary either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Any of the Doctor Hanlons, either at Mount Martin (Near the Irish school on the Celbridge Rd.) or at Glen Easton Medical centre, at Spar Glen Easton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nasus1

Thanks for the information guys. You've been very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Muiris de Bhulbh between Eurospar and Maxol (on Maxol side of road).A real gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Hanlons, at least the main surgery at Mount Martin, aren't accepting new patients because they were already ridiculously busy and then a local doctor died, Doctor Crowley and a lot of his patients have transferred to Hanlons. Have to make an appointment beforehand to see my doctor now.

Have heard mixed opinions about De Bhulbh. Everybody loved Doctor Crowley though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Crowley was my doctor.
    I still go to his surgery and see the locums.
    His wife is still there too.

I've seen De Bhulbh once and he seemed quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Just to say I was at Dr Fays last week and seen a note up not accepting new patients

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I'm in Celbridge, and I would'nt go near any of them here. So my main GP is in Clane. But, I also see Dr Boyd in leixlip. she is excellent!! 6244300

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Terry wrote: »
    Crowley was my doctor.
    I still go to his surgery and see the locums.
    His wife is still there too.

I've seen De Bhulbh once and he seemed quite good.
    I was in an RTA a few months back and went to Crowleys (Tony was a great doc!). My neck was very sore and I was suffering from migranes.
    The locum at the time barely looked at me before giving me some anti inflamatorys and a scrip for some more or to go to a physio (who within seconds was able to tell me that the headaches were caused by compression within my neck - its still sore now!). I really felt that I wasted fifty quid when I left Crowleys that day! His notes (which I managed to see last week) were pretty much non existent.

In saying that I was in there about two months ago for something else and the locum was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Have been a patient of the Hanlon clan since I was a week old...awww. First Michael and now that I've a family of my own and still reside in Leixlip, his son David. Excellent GPs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Nah, Fergal is the best of the lot.

Most of my female friends have moved to Fergal because he's supposed to be hot. Is that why he's your preference corruptedmorals? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Nah, Fergal is the best of the lot.

When I can't go see Daddy Hanlon, I like to go see him ..... cos I hate going to Dr's, but he has his Dad's sense of humour that totally puts me at ease being there

Aww :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

ven0m no likie the scary Doctors or dentists ...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Don't like De Bhulf, never have.

Dr.Hanlon(s) are alright, but now I get to stick with dodgy student-discount doctors in Maynooth I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Agree the hanlon clan are good docs. Just got a letter saying Michael has retired and I am on Fergal list now. I have to go to the surgery in Glen Easton now.

On a side note the female doc at Mount Martin is unbelievably hot. Only saw her once though.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

ytareh wrote: »
    Muiris de Bhulbh between Eurospar and Maxol (on Maxol side of road).A real gent.

I second that. I lived in Confey, so he wasn't the nearest g.p. but I prefer him to any others I've been to in Leixlip. Very good bedside manner also.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

ChewChew wrote: »
    I'm in Celbridge, and I would'nt go near any of them here. So my main GP is in Clane. But, I also see Dr Boyd in leixlip. she is excellent!! 6244300

whats the name of the doc in clane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

They are located at the Esso garage(the pratice that is),and all the Docs are good esp Claire OFlynn, gives you plenty of time and listens!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement