Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting bored? Switch to Horde.

Options
  • 15-05-2008 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I actually left WoW for over to a year because it lost lustre.

Playing from the horde side is all brand new. Its excellent. Plus everyone looks tiny to me.

Now I just have to get to Outland to see what all the fuss is about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Oh, and I used to think the Horde were gankers. They are NOTHING compared to the Alliance side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Your going to meet muppet's on Horde side also. Play horde my self and im sure you get the same type of people you would find on the ally side.

Its all about finding the right guild for you. Get into a good guild that you enjoy playing with then your sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

I was never able to play Alliance myself. prefer the darker side fo the Horde.

That and the idiots that were on our server put me off Alliance scum for ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

I was never able to play Alliance myself. prefer the darker side fo the Horde.

That and the idiots that were on our server put me off Alliance scum for ever :)

I am strating to think its me in BG's too. Since on Mazrigos Horde always won, now I am horde on Haomarush, the feckin Allies always win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

My first toon is Horde, tired a human warr, gave up at lvl 10 went back to the Horde.
    Anyway, I know my way around all the citys and starting aeras for Horde, I see no point in going to the Ally side and slow my levelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Jumpy wrote: »
    I am strating to think its me in BG's too. Since on Mazrigos Horde always won, now I am horde on Haomarush, the feckin Allies always win.

Horde win about 10-15% of AV on Mazrigos so i guess things have changed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Jumpy wrote: »
    Oh, and I used to think the Horde were gankers. They are NOTHING compared to the Alliance side.
    :rolleyes:

edit: this new rolleyes smiley is ****ing ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

DRakE wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

edit: this new rolleyes smiley is ****ing ****

Just like the Alliance;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

tman wrote: »
    Just like the Alliance;)

Give this man a pint.

Chain heal is ftw.:(

• Advertisement

It only heals three people :(

We need 40 man chain heals. Nay, we DEMAND 40 man chain heals. Chain heals that reach across AV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Ya I wish they didn't give the alliance shammies. Now there's really no difference between the horde and alliance besides their areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Have to admit I just jumped ship and moved from Alliance to Horde a few weeks ago (and different servers)

Only real reason i did that it cos all my friends have started playing WoW and they picked horde. The other alliance character i had i was having fun with and there isn't really allot of difference between the two sides that i can see.

I had allot fun playing Alliance
    Granted I'm having more fun playing horde but that cos my mates are playing horde.

Advertisement