Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undermount Ceramic Sink

Options
  • 15-05-2008 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Anyone know where to get an undermount ceramic sink for a reasonable price. These are the ones I am looking at.

159212212vb.png
    or this one
    121865996vb.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

Log onto www.hwl.ie for a list of dealers for Carron Phoenix sinks. Ask for the new Waterford 100/50 undermount ceramic 1 & 1/2 bowl

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MargeS22

Thanks Dunmoreroader. But they are not fully undermount unfortunately. :(
    Thanks anyway. Think I'll go for the Franke sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

MargeS22, I don't think you're right there. Also Carron Phoenix sinks are usually not as expensive as the equivalent from Franke. unless you want to pay for the brand name... :)
    Have a look at this;
    http://www.carron.com/products/sinks/ceramic/waterford/255_waterford100-c

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MargeS22

Actually your right. Sorry. I didn't see that it can be set undermount or overmount. Thanks for that. I have sent them an email and I will compare price. That's great I might save a bit on them. Thanks again

Advertisement