Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its stereotype time!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Is it a stereotype that all taxi drivers have shaven heads,beer bellies,wear hoop earrings,round necked jerseys with no shirt, and call everyone "Bud" or "Pal"??and that nobody, but nobody ,makes a living from it even though there are 40,000 people in the industry???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

banana

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

dc69 wrote: »

Id say your a wanker tbh.

well yeah i am when im sitting over your ma's face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Collie D wrote: »
    People called Ross wear the aforementioned shoes

HA i have a friend called Ross who wears dubes and pops his collar. Nice guy though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

stevoman wrote: »
    do you think people who generally wear these dubarry shoes are ****?

your views please good people.........

seychelles20_navy_sml.jpg

They are called "dubes" by people that wear them...

As in :

Dubes

A status-symbol deck-shoe produced by Dubarry's of Ireland, often white-soled and stereotypically worn by residents of South Dublin suburbs as the main zeitgeist of the established upper-middle-class culture in Ireland.
    Often paired with other such reputable clothing, like O'Neills tracksuits, chinos and Polo shirts.

"Fiachra mon, did you see Sorcha? She's loike wearing dubes with her O' Neills, mon."
    "No way, mon"

Do ya know nothing? Wanker!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Is it a stereotype that all taxi drivers have shaven heads,beer bellies,wear hoop earrings,round necked jerseys with no shirt, and call everyone "Bud" or "Pal"??and that nobody, but nobody ,makes a living from it even though there are 40,000 people in the industry???

You forgot thier addiction to breakfast rolls and the occasional conviction for rape.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Degsy wrote: »
    You forgot thier addiction to breakfast rolls and the occasional conviction for rape.

Yore Ma swore she would rat them out. She was enjoying it too :(

antodeco wrote: »
    Yore Ma swore she would rat them out. She was enjoying it too :(

Am i theonly one who thinks thie whole "yore ma" thing is played out well beyond its sell-by date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Am i theonly one who thinks thie whole "yore ma" thing is played out well beyond its sell-by date?
    Yes.

Next question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

All homosexuals are gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Jigsaw wrote: »
    All homosexuals are gay.

i think all lesbians come from lesbainia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

stevoman wrote: »
    i think all lesbians come from lesbainia!
    Well duh, I mean loike eh, where else would they awwwbviously come from loike??

Mirror wrote: »
    Well duh, I mean loike eh, where else would they awwwbviously come from loike??

Lesbos actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Homer

Lesbos actually.

It's the Isle of Lesbos if memory serves :p

Advertisement